Week 15 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

Three games among the mortals this week: 

TiCats @ Argos - 6:30 - Weather 8 feels like 4. 1-3mm rain. Wind at 23, gusting to 42. 

FD602VxXsAME3VN?format=jpg&name=4096x409FD603A1XwAYMrtR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FD7WJ7QWQAkhz7M?format=jpg&name=medium

Stampeders @ Lions - 9:30pm - Weather - probably raining but who cares in a dome. 

FD7bMIYVIA0uIA3?format=jpg&name=largeFD7bM_TVICI9S1i?format=jpg&name=largeImage

Begelton in.

FD7rVUYVUA0A7vg?format=jpg&name=largeFD7rWgMUUAAHzsz?format=jpg&name=large

L(k)'s @ Riders - Saturday - 3pm -  Weather 0, feels like -5. Wind 21, gusting to 35. Smell - manure with a hint of desperation. 

I'm not sure if it really matters who they run out but here's the Flex-free L(k)'s lineup for tomorrow:

FEAiuDTXsAwmqO6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FEAZ6CiXwAobElA?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by JCon

• JCon changed the title to Week 15 - Non-Champ Edition
15 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Apparently a sellout at BMO Field tonight. Two caveats - 1) it is a socially distanced sellout, so I think they capped sales at 15,000, and 2) it is against Hamilton, so many of the seats sold could be to Tiger Cat fans. But every little bit helps in trying to encourage attendance in Toronto. 

It's extremely rare(buy a lottery ticket) but it'll be nice to see fans in those seats.

Hamilton continues to be the most overrated team in the CFL.  Last three wins were over Ottawa, Edmonton and BC.  You play the teams on the schedule but come on… Bombers don’t get the 2-3 win record inflating gimmes vs Ottawa and still can’t quite shake that Rodney Dangerfield vibe.  I love it - no other team comes close and come playoff time the Bombers will “continue showing them that” (cue infamous cgy qb quote)