Champs @ Als week 15 PGT

Geebrr

4 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I know all these changes make sense, and I know it is a good thing to see how our back-ups can do (especially McGuire who could use some substantial reps), but it still eats away at me a bit that we are taking our foot off the gas here and running a “pre-season” game of sorts. I guess it is flashbacks of 2001 and how badly that approach backfired that year. Anyone else feel that way?

I sort have had the same idea. Yet, it doesn’t hurt to remind myself, it’s not my decision, it’s not my decision, it’s not my decision. Actually told myself to chill about it. 

12 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I wonder if Bryant is the scratch. 

Yeah it's a great luxury to have thoigh.  I hope the last game is half starters. 

Disagree… I want all the starters to play, at least some, in the final game… I don’t want important players like Collaros, Jeffcoat, and Bryant going a full month without playing a game…

On 2021-11-12 at 9:57 PM, bearpants said:

Disagree… I want all the starters to play, at least some, in the final game… I don’t want important players like Collaros, Jeffcoat, and Bryant going a full month without playing a game…

I meant a half with the starters. We had half the starters vs mtl. Though I'm not really worried about the starters on defense. So if willy sits and Jeffcoat starts I don't think that's a problem.