Champs @ Als week 15 PGT

Geebrr

Just a reminder that we have the bye before the West Final. Any nicked up players (and there are always kicks after a game) will get their treatment and be ready to go. Or will take a lighter load at practice. Or will rotate more during the game. Anyone hurt enough to need rest will get it. I trust that the club will treat this as another normal week and not go crazy trying to sit players. Keep the same routine, go 1-0 this week. Don’t fix what isn’t broken. Trying to guess who will sit “just because” is a fool’s errand. 

On 2021-11-09 at 10:40 AM, Geebrr said:

Darby can play safety and Jones can fill in for Darby.

Or, we could let one of the Hallett boys get in there.

The Hallett boys are real good.  It's not like the old days of ni teamers being really limited. 

If demski sits I hope orange gets some decent reps. Maybe Shaq gets a look as he can do a lot of the varied catch and run looks demski gets.

I hope agudosi gets a late season look. I wouldn't be surprised if McKnight gets a look again with any wr out.

If demski sits it'd be great to see woli in his spot with orange in wolis with the blocking assignments. 

I'm legitimately curious to see what McGuire does with a full week of primary reps in practice. I suspect a heavy run offense, but he can sling it. This is essentially a pre season game, so it'll be fun to watch some newbies run around out there..  

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I think Neufeld has been great the last couple games after a rough start.... 

He's been much better than the first start. But he still can't handle big speed rushes off his edge. Which isn't a surprise he is a guard. When guys try and bull rush him or take a tight angle on him he's been very good. Going guard to tackle is extremely hard and few ol would do as well as he has. He deserves his props for that.  

Excited to see mcguire start. Surprised too. Wouldn't have bet on it this week. Excited to see Brown get some looks too.