Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT

Nolby

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Guys, guys, everyone just settle down now. We shouldnt be too happy about this win. According to posters at riderfans the refs handed us the game with a bunch of missed/non calls against us. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I knew there was a reason we won. Damn it. Hate when the home town refs gift us a game. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Guys, guys, everyone just settle down now. We shouldnt be too happy about this win. According to posters at riderfans the refs handed us the game with a bunch of missed/non calls against us. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Bradbury had a nice game, 280 yards/2 TDs and no interceptions.

6 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Is that why we won? I missed that part.

"Stanback almost has 100 yards against that defence, but against us we for the most part controlled him. What does that say? "

Right from RF. Are they saying that because they kept Stanback to lower rushing yards that their defense is superior now? Let's meet at the flagpole and see how it goes.

Edited by Nolby

1 minute ago, Nolby said:

"Stanback almost has 100 yards against that defence, but against us we for the most part controlled him. What does that say? "

Right from RF. Are they saying that because they kept Stanback to lower rushing yards that they're defense is superior now? Let's meet at the flagpole and see how it goes.

Fan delusions won’t help the Riders during the playoffs…. I almost encourage it - makes the tears juicier

3 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Right from RF. Are they saying that because they kept Stanback to lower rushing yards that their defense is superior now? Let's meet at the flagpole and see how it goes.

Take out his 1 big run and he had a much worse night. Guy like that will make those plays every now n then. 

2 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Als had a much worse QB against Riders.  Easier to focus on Stanback when the passing threat is reduced.

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I for one am worried about Patrick Levels and how he'll sleep tonight after losing to a team that the Als are better than.

So does Tony Washington claim he did his job tonight since the sacks came mainly from the inside? 

Levels said we haven't beaten anyone good.  I guess he can be content knowing we still haven't.

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I said right from the start it sounded like they pumped in a bunch of fan noise. It sounded super strange in the seats this game. Like way louder than normal for what appeared to be a lot less people.  

I didn't think so, thought the crowd was just really into it.  I also heard a lot of noise coming from the corner where there was a large group of military.  They were having a good time over there.

1 hour ago, Nolby said:

the-last-jedi-salt.gif

so angry that they aren't at the same calibre as Winnipeg.