Game 9 : Stars

Dubois is a beast. Connor and Dubois together is sick. Lowry better at center.. scheif had a good game.. Wheeler looked a bit slower tho.. but he Is older so does make sense 

Copp Scheif Ehlers 

Connor Dubois Svech 

Stastny Lowry Wheeler 

Harkins Toninato 

Since they seem to like the 7 11 set up 

As much as I don't get the 7 11 when u got Stastny and Wheeler who are a bit older now and are likely to be over played... Beaulieu does seem to be making more of an impact than the 4th line forward would be 

Pp was good. Pk was not. Comrie was solid. Jets win in regulation with Helle tho in my opinion.  Deserved the 2 points as they pretty much dominated for 55 minutes of regulation and 4 mins and 30 seconds of OT. 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Dubois is a beast. Connor and Dubois together is sick. Lowry better at center.. scheif had a good game.. Wheeler looked a bit slower tho.. but he Is older so does make sense 

Copp Scheif Ehlers 

Connor Dubois Svech 

Stastny Lowry Wheeler 

Harkins Toninato 

Since they seem to like the 7 11 set up 

As much as I don't get the 7 11 when u got Stastny and Wheeler who are a bit older now and are likely to be over played... Beaulieu does seem to be making more of an impact than the 4th line forward would be 

Pp was good. Pk was not. Comrie was solid. Jets win in regulation with Helle tho in my opinion.  Deserved the 2 points as they pretty much dominated for 55 minutes of regulation and 4 mins and 30 seconds of OT. 

Throw Vesalainen into the mix, dump the 7th defensemen and I’m good with that lineup.  I’d rather have Gustafsson over Toninato, but I know that won’t happen.