Jump to content

Als @ Champs PGT


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Roquemore is a surprise and to an extent TYrell due to his N status.

Yeah. Rocquemore is talented. I'd expect us to dig up some other ni wr and maybe we will see orange get into game action finally. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Maybe we're bringing Peterman back?

Would love that. Since he is on the rbs pr we would have to claim him and start him. And I'm not sure he wants to be this far from family. If not probably orange goes up the depth chart and we pick up a random free agent ni wr. 

Could grab Terrell Jana from the riders pr too. Passing them off is always a bonus. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

With Rocquemore being released thinking Kevin Brown is going to come of 1 game injury list.

Or we are going to roll one less imp lber and dress an di db. I don't think any of the starters will come off the game day roster they are all just too good. 

Mos and hall seem happy to rotate the ni lbers with kyrie idk that we need another imp lber. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Yup!! No repeat of 2001 please. Keep the eyes on the prize.

Or 1972... 

10 hours ago, Nolby said:

Thought we'd see Mourtada on there but my guess is he'll go head to head with Castillo this week and they'll end up cutting Ali before the roster is released Friday for Saturday's game.

Practice roster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

Really doubt Petermann is coming back... he wanted to be closer to home, so he'll stay out East unless he's really angry about being on the PR. 

I like Petermann but do we want guys like that on our roster that put winning second? This is pro football & players only get a short window to win championships. I want players that are only committed to winning a championship. Sorta like the NHL where you have players that will only sign with Sun Belt teams. They refuse to play in colder climates as they can't use their pool in winter, golf or go to the beach. These guys just want a paycheque & the good life over playing for a championship in a city that snows. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I like Petermann but do we want guys like that on our roster that put winning second? This is pro football & players only get a short window to win championships. I want players that are only committed to winning a championship. Sorta like the NHL where you have players that will only sign with Sun Belt teams. They refuse to play in colder climates as they can't use their pool in winter, golf or go to the beach. These guys just want a paycheque & the good life over playing for a championship in a city that snows. 

I really liked Peterman's moxie. Reminded me of a young Rick House.  I would take him back any time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I like Petermann but do we want guys like that on our roster that put winning second? This is pro football & players only get a short window to win championships. I want players that are only committed to winning a championship. Sorta like the NHL where you have players that will only sign with Sun Belt teams. They refuse to play in colder climates as they can't use their pool in winter, golf or go to the beach. These guys just want a paycheque & the good life over playing for a championship in a city that snows. 

Sun belt teams have done pretty well of late in getting to or winning the championship, so not sure the players are valuing a paycheque over the chance to win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I really liked Peterman's moxie. Reminded me of a young Rick House.  I would take him back any time.

You have to wonder why he'd leave Winnipeg to go to one of the worst teams in the league & just sit on their practice roster. He could have done that here. & at least perhaps share in playoff & GC money as well as another ring.

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Sun belt teams have done pretty well of late in getting to or winning the championship, so not sure the players are valuing a paycheque over the chance to win. 

Of late. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You have to wonder why he'd leave Winnipeg to go to one of the worst teams in the league & just sit on their practice roster. He could have done that here. & at least perhaps share in playoff & GC money as well as another ring.

Of late. 

He probably thought he had a better chance of getting a starting gig...do you think they told him he'd be on the PR when they signed him as a FA? Also you don't even know if it was his choice to begin with lol. Sometimes...the team doesn't try to re-sign players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...