Als @ Champs PGT

Geebrr

15 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Jamie Nye on cfl.ca doing his best to rationalize how Montreal can run against the Bombers, conveniently forgetting Stove. He then goes about commending Trevor Harris for still losing to Sask… but that’s ok because no one wants to talk about how he sucked eggs the last time he was at IGF…

- whoops saw this on the other thread, apologies for the redundant post -

In his defense... Mtl getting their run game churning is really their only chance in this games... doesn't mean it's going to happen... just means Montreal needs to get the run game going and not fall behind early if the want any chance in this game... 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Montreal can definitely win this game but the Bombers will have to be bad.

I don't think this team really needs a loss to get focused. I think this crew has the ability to keep the intensity and focus all the way through the playoffs. 

They're focused as their record shows this.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Montreal can definitely win this game but the Bombers will have to be bad.

I don't think this team really needs a loss to get focused. I think this crew has the ability to keep the intensity and focus all the way through the playoffs. 

Mtl can win. As any team can win on any game. The Blue haven’t had a problem with losing focus, yet. They seem to working at a different level than any other team. So consistent. So dominating. So balanced - except for the kicking game. 

I have said it before,  but it is worth saying again... the Bombers might lose games but it's never an easy thing for the opponent. They have to earn it because this bomber team has no quit and they are the most physical team in the league. You want to beat them you need to be prepared to win that battle all game long. Not many teams are prepared for that.

46 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I have said it before,  but it is worth saying again... the Bombers might lose games but it's never an easy thing for the opponent. They have to earn it because this bomber team has no quit and they are the most physical team in the league. You want to beat them you need to be prepared to win that battle all game long. Not many teams are prepared for that.

Don't tell Cryin Guy that. He will accuse you of being arrogant Trump like *******.

Edited by Geebrr

Just now, rebusrankin said:

So Als tackle Tony Washington thinks we haven't beaten anybody good. Dude, your team is 6-5 with 3 wins over Ottawa and a win over Edmonton. Hope the Jeffs beat him down tomorrow.

What a joke. 

So on the roster jones slides inside to back up sam, Im sure he will rotate in at a few spots. Alford slides to the other corner and rose goes back into his old spot. Oleary orange draws in to back up woli, I hope he gets some looks. And it looks like hardrick will be the scratch again.