GDT: Game 8 @San Jose

iHeart

normally I wait until half an hour til the game to make the thread, but I just found out that 5 Sharks players are in COVID protocol, as far as we know the game is still on so

4-2-1 @ 4-3-0 start time is now 6:30 on one of the sportsnet360 and citytv

May be an image of text that says 'FANS WINNIPEG ETS WINNIPED TM k.com/fans k.com/fanso October 30 @ Confirmed Lineup Copp-Stastny-Ehlers Connor-Dubois-Svechnikov Lowry-Vesalainen-Wheeler Harkins *****------~ -oninato Morrissey-Schmidt Dillon-Pionk Stanley-DeMelo Beaulieu Hellebuyck- Starter Comrie Scratch: Nash PUCK DROP is 6:30 pm CDT'

Edited by iHeart

Wheeler looks good with 3rd line. 

Pond hockey first tho.. Maurice will only be happy with Helle 

San Jose tho looking good with the ahl roster pretty much. Seems maybe Jets wanna play no d this game just back and forth. Fun to watch but.. dangerous 

Helle seriously keeping it 0 0. San Jose shots are all from the slot 

Edited by Goalie

Look at the Sportsnet media going on like they play no role either... Ron McClean being very very odd. 

I like Jenn tho. She's a good Winnipeg kid. Jenn sounding real. 

Hrudey sounding like he's done and seen stuff. 

Bieksa chiming in? Man... but yes the PA leadership at said time needs to be looked in to. 

4 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Given Nash is our MVP perhaps this is a cautionary move to protect him from COVID? Lol...

Ha. I'm just shocked we'd go Beau over Nash... 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Jenn needs more air time. Less for the other 2 who sound more like reading a script... Jenn said lots of good things.. very emotional statement there. That's real. 

Bieksa tho.. just shut up dude 

Sorry switched over to football in the intermission. What did she say?

13 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Jets passing up way too many slot opportunities trying to make the pretty pass. Shoot the puck!!!!!!!

And the shots they do take don't even hit the net.  This is a brutal game with some awful reffing

~~~~~~~~~

KFC ties it!!!!

Edited by captaincanuck12