3 star plus HH bc beat down WCF road to the grey cup

wbbfan

3 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

HH - B Burnham, D Walker and any other "upper tier" WR who was courted by us but decided against signing here. 

Oh man, the seats we have at the game are right behind the away team bench... People were ripping on Lucky Whitehead asking him if he made the right move, jokingly tellin' him to come back.

He was a good sport about it though, even though he is currently injured.

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

Oh man, the seats we have at the game are right behind the away team bench... People were ripping on Lucky Whitehead asking him if he made the right move, jokingly tellin' him to come back.

He was a good sport about it though, even though he is currently injured.

I like Lucky (even bought his T-shirt) but there just was no room for him on this roster.

5 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I like Lucky (even bought his T-shirt) but there just was no room for him on this roster.

Exactly. I don’t fault him because I don’t think he received an offer from us. 
It’s the FA guys who we actively pursued that didn’t want to play here that I’m talking about.
Looks particularly good on Derel Walker and his illustrious  horseshit season. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

1 minute ago, Eternal optimist said:

Yeah, i would agree with that. Would have been nice to see him burn it up with more timing with ZC though. Understandable though that dude wanted to get paid.

Exactly that,we would've kept him if it wasn't for his raise, unfortunately he didn't show quite enough here to pay him that amount and flourished in BC,good on him.

I'm stumped ...for the first time this year I can't really pick anyone in particular because it was such a total team effort......I'll go with everyone on the club ......with a little extra for Zack......If he isn't top of the awards this year there should be an ivestigation....Wooops.....just about forgot.....how about that Moutada kid....didn't miss a point after....and his kick offs were spot on.......If he keeps it up he might make someone's roster......never know

Edited by Stickem

14 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

That was Hardrick showing some good giddy-up.  Seems to me he’ll be juuust fine after they bye week!

Hardrick was all over the sidelines last night. His emotion can't be anything but contagious! I think Andrew as the other person in civvies all over the place, but he wasn't moving like Jemarcus  

I was going to pick 3 guys, but I agree, this was a total team effort.

So......

1A  Defence. Can't ignore a shutout.

1B Offence. 

1C Special Teams

HH Coaching staff for the plan, and keeping these boys ready to go.

Crunch. BA, Biggie, Geoff Gray

1 hour ago, ddanger said:

Hardrick was all over the sidelines last night. His emotion can't be anything but contagious! I think Andrew as the other person in civvies all over the place, but he wasn't moving like Jemarcus  

I was going to pick 3 guys, but I agree, this was a total team effort.

So......

1A  Defence. Can't ignore a shutout.

1B Offence. 

1C Special Teams

HH Coaching staff for the plan, and keeping these boys ready to go.

Crunch. BA, Biggie, Geoff Gray

Watch the highlights of Grant taking the TD back,Harris was booking it down the sidelines to meet him in the endzone

Edited by Nolby

11 hours ago, Nolby said:

I don't know the extent of Harris's injury but he's looking pretty A ok after seeing him run

I think its more about being careful with his health and making sure we have the best and healthiest harris possible in the play offs. 

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Burnham is a class act & loyal to the Lions. I can't fault that. Walker OTOH is a player for hire like Muamba. 

QFT