3 star plus HH bc beat down WCF road to the grey cup

wbbfan

1 Collaros. He was on fire maybe threw 1 bad pass and it wasnt that bad. 

2 Dline. 10 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 pick 6 couple tips and a pkd. Pressures and hits on reilly all night. 

3 Grant 3 huge returns 1 for a td. 

hh Willys TD. BA times the blitz perfectly, blows reilly to pieces who tosses a duck, willy tips it one handed and runs for the score. While also trying to give the ball to BA for the td. 

block of the game bailey had a big block on the augustine huge run. 

hit of the game Johny augustine on teams with a monster lick on rainey. 

Augustine had a monster game, clearly we need to be rotating our backs frequently. 

stove just loves playing vs bc ol. 

Darvin had his best game of the year. Looked a little slow but still made 2 big plays. 

Lawler with 2 catches for 2 tds. 

Mos, the lions push and shove after our snap and kneel so we pound the ball on the next play. 

legs had a couple nice punts, and the secondary played great.

50 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Buck Pierce.

The dominance of the 19 team defensively and teams wise (aside from placekicking thus far) with an actual functional offense.

It’s tough to predict the future. Buck Pierce has been an outstanding play caller. Bright future as a coach.

16 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Remember when people were saying that the BC Lions matched up well against us? About that.. I'm not sure I've seen a season series so thoroughly dominated

They're the team I'd most like to play in the WF because of how we match up... 

Big team win. It's difficult to single anybody out. Even our backups got a lot of good work in this one. Our late game defense was Cadwallader, Gauthier, Briggs, both Hallett etc. Not taking anything away from those boys either.

It is actually surprising to me that we don't intercept more passes given how often we're in the QBs face. I think that's a testament to Michael Reilly. He may not be at his peak but he still looks superhuman on some plays, dragging guys to avoid sacks.

1. Our line play. Early on in the game Collaros had the time and he knew it. Picked BC apart. The game was over early. And then on the D-Line they were doing their thing. Sure we may give up the occasional 10 yard run and the TSN guys go crazy about it, but that doesn't last.

2. Brandon Alexander timing up blitzes, making hits, putting the fear of God into receivers. Could probably say the exact same thing about Bighill.

3. Collaros. He'll win MOP. Isn't it basically a lock? 

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

Big team win. It's difficult to single anybody out. Even our backups got a lot of good work in this one. Our late game defense was Cadwallader, Gauthier, Briggs, both Hallett etc. Not taking anything away from those boys either.

It is actually surprising to me that we don't intercept more passes given how often we're in the QBs face. I think that's a testament to Michael Reilly. He may not be at his peak but he still looks superhuman on some plays, dragging guys to avoid sacks.

1. Our line play. Early on in the game Collaros had the time and he knew it. Picked BC apart. The game was over early. And then on the D-Line they were doing their thing. Sure we may give up the occasional 10 yard run and the TSN guys go crazy about it, but that doesn't last.

2. Brandon Alexander timing up blitzes, making hits, putting the fear of God into receivers. Could probably say the exact same thing about Bighill.

3. Collaros. He'll win MOP. Isn't it basically a lock? 

He definitely will, though I'd argue one of our defensive players might be more deserving. 

10 hours ago, BBlink said:

Remember when people were saying that the BC Lions matched up well against us? About that.. I'm not sure I've seen a season series so thoroughly dominated

Remember that guy from 3rdDown asking if the Ti-Cats would go undefeated?

😀🤣