GDT: Game 5 Vs Predators

iHeart

8 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Another 4 goal night for Helle.

The pk sucks. It did last year also. Helle was making several saves every game he shouldn't have. 

2 pk goals against again u should say cuz only 2 at even strength 

Edited by Goalie

20 hours ago, Goalie said:

The pk sucks. It did last year also. Helle was making several saves every game he shouldn't have. 

2 pk goals against again u should say cuz only 2 at even strength 

My arm chairing coaching has been saying this for a while now. I hate a collapsed PK box with bodies and sticks in the lanes. It's not working for us. Make them earn their PP goal.

Only same old is the comments section and blaming a goalie who is the only Jets goalie to ever win a vezina and American Olympian 100 percent. Jets have played well 4 out of their 6 games.   3 without Scheif.  4 without wheels. 

Jets were good in Anaheim and Minnesota but weird bounces cost them and the pk... this team really only has played 1 maybe 2 not great games... San Jose being one but SJ seems to be on a roll. 

Right now 

Helle Connor and Ehlers are our Olympians. 

Scheif isn't and no chance for 26 

Edited by Goalie

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

Only same old is the comments section and blaming a goalie who is the only Jets goalie to ever win a vezina and American Olympian 100 percent. Jets have played well 4 out of their 6 games.   3 without Scheif.  4 without wheels. 

Jets were good in Anaheim and Minnesota but weird bounces cost them and the pk... this team really only has played 1 maybe 2 not great games... San Jose being one but SJ seems to be on a roll. 

Right now 

Helle Connor and Ehlers are our Olympians. 

Scheif isn't and no chance for 26 

I'm thinking Finland could use Vesa and Heinola.....

On 2021-10-23 at 10:44 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

cK1qRJF.jpg

Had to search through Google Photos to find it.

Keep looking lol