GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs

JCon

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

My bad. They forgot to Blame it on the rain, Rio, the wind, air quality, weak El Nina, water purity, global warming, the Germans, Bernie Madoff, gas prices, Al Gore, avocados, Right Said Fred, my mom, Cody Fajardo's left nut, inanimate carbon rod, bellbottoms, red Nyquil, the severed arm of Def Leppards drummer, and gravity. did i miss anything???

Broader descriptions? Lmao…very good, excellent! 

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

My bad. They forgot to Blame it on the rain, Rio, the wind, air quality, weak El Nina, water purity, global warming, the Germans, Bernie Madoff, gas prices, Al Gore, avocados, Right Said Fred, my mom, Cody Fajardo's left nut, inanimate carbon rod, bellbottoms, red Nyquil, the severed arm of Def Leppards drummer, and gravity. did i miss anything???

The JFK assasination & The Beatles break up. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yoko Ono, Covid, Tom Brady, Donald Trump.......

2 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Then the rest of the league won’t look so bad. 

Still bad just not soo bad. Lol 

People are also ignoring the amount of guys who have played through injury. Wj and jj have been banged up most of the year. Nick Taylor woli demski all banged up most of their games. Harris hasn't been 100 percent either. 

It's a mercy to the rest of the league. If we had a full pre season and this team was 100 percent healthy they'd be shutting out every one while hanging 40 plus points up. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

BC is TERRI-bad....... But good on the Bombers for taking advantage. 

Stoked for West Final and hoping WestJet adds another flight Sunday night so I can get back to work on Monday.... 

Just spring for the P.J. dude...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

FFS, can we just ease up on@lyin' guyguy- dudes team didn't even show up- of course he's going to be pissed and vocal about the beat down... he can't do it here freely, so of course he's going to unload on another site .. dude's  generally pretty good- i would be cursing a blue streak at any team that beat us down like that... 

And he's right, being the king of the hill- people are going to gun for you and wish **** upon you.

36 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Yeesh, that game. Poor Reilly.

Dude really needs to play for a team that has an Oline...

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Another gem:

"Their injuries will come"

Ok, here goes: Demski, Harris(twice), Hardrick, Richardson, Wilson, Darby, Grant, Lawler suspended, Taylor. Did i miss anyone?!?!? Probably. Oh but injuries are coming, just you wait......

Adams..Jefferson to start season played dinged .plus we replace 2 vet DBS with rookies..

I was heading to the washroom and overheard someone say "don't run up the score",I've always believed this was a dog **** excuse. Defensive players are paid to keep the score as close to 0 as possible,don't want the score ran up?? Then stop them because the offense is paid too.

Edited by Nolby