GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs

JCon

5 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Correct. You will.  My prediction. That's all. Nothing disrespectful. Just pulling for someone to beat you. I would think the whole league is. Don't be slighted, it's an envious position to be in. 

“Whole league” you have a point. And the “whole league” wants to beat the snot out of the lions like they got beat tonight. Any team in the “whole league” would love to win like that. Any other team in the “whole league” would love to have the bombers record. 

Edited by Rod Black

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

No need to do damage control. Own your opinion. We don’t respect you trashing us on a rivals fan forum then doing a 180 here. Either respect us or don’t but do go back and fourth. 

Exactly.

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Another gem:

"Their injuries will come"

Ok, here goes: Demski, Harris(twice), Hardrick, Richardson, Wilson, Darby, Grant, Lawler suspended, Taylor. Did i miss anyone?!?!? Probably. Oh but injuries are coming, just you wait......

Rocquemore, but other than that I think you got it 

5 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Nope. Just predicting a loss for you in the WF. Probably by Calgary. Mind you, it's a pretty far fetched prediction but everyone wants the best beaten.  You should be pleased with that. 

Funny how you hang out on Rider fans sucking up to them. I know them quite well. If you talked **** over there you'd be banned. So quit while you're still barely ahead. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Funny how you hang out on Rider fans sucking up to them. I know them quite well. If you talked **** over there you'd be banned. So quit while you're still barely ahead. 

To be honest I don’t even care if you don’t like our team. That’s fine. I didn’t like every good team in the league there was some un likeable teams. But don’t act a different way depending on which forum you’re at. I can respect an opinion even if I don’t agree with it but I really don’t like two face behaviour

Just now, CodyT said:

Grants gone to the nfl next year. Got to watch this game live, cant believe the hate adams got on this forum this week. I stand by opinion on darvin being a quality #2 guy 

This is literally the first stand out game he’s had all year. 
But yeah he balled out tonight. 

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

To be honest I don’t even care if you don’t like our team. That’s fine. I didn’t like every good team in the league there was some un likeable teams. But don’t act a different way depending on which forum you’re at. I can respect an opinion even if I don’t agree with it but I really don’t like two face behaviour

Yes, feel the saame way. I also don't expect other fanbases to like us either. But don't show a yellow streak here when outted. 

Just now, Rod Black said:

Dont forget the refs…

My bad. They forgot to Blame it on the rain, Rio, the wind, air quality, weak El Nina, water purity, global warming, the Germans, Bernie Madoff, gas prices, Al Gore, avocados, Right Said Fred, my mom, Cody Fajardo's left nut, inanimate carbon rod, bellbottoms, red Nyquil, the severed arm of Def Leppards drummer, and gravity. did i miss anything???