GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs

JCon

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

LMFAO. What in f***s name do those assclowns to the left put in their coffee? Reading their Lions/Bombers game day thread and one guy mentions the run game as our D's weakness, which i agree with, but another guy chimes in with "secondary IMO". And then another guy seconds that notion. Like HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What in living **** do those melon heads smoke?!?!?!? Show me ONE F******* player in our secondary that is a weakness.

Or team has the lowest PPG average in the CFL in 50 years but yet the weakness is our defence! Totally saw that. Honestly I try to look at things objectively and give other teams credit over the years when they have a solid team but a bunch of sore losers over there. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

LMFAO. What in f***s name do those assclowns to the left put in their coffee? Reading their Lions/Bombers game day thread and one guy mentions the run game as our D's weakness, which i agree with, but another guy chimes in with "secondary IMO". And then another guy seconds that notion. Like HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What in living **** do those melon heads smoke?!?!?!? Show me ONE F******* player in our secondary that is a weakness.

They also said again that the Bombers haven’t had many injuries this season….. just clueless. 

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

Or team has the lowest PPG average in the CFL in 50 years but yet the weakness is our defence! Totally saw that. Honestly I try to look at things objectively and give other teams credit over the years when they have a solid team but a bunch of sore losers over there. 

And they wonder why other teams fan bases hate them. Just green tinted glasses wearing dipshits that would tell you water was dry if it involved their trash team.

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

They also said again that the Bombers haven’t had many injuries this season….. just clueless. 

Too bad we won’t get the chance to humble them again this season after kicking their ass in a sweep this season. Don’t see them getting the chance to play us in the western finals but would love to see us win another western finals against them just to shut them up. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Oh and one guy also mentioned that he honestly believes Collaros faked his head injuries when he played for the Riders. You cant even make this dogshit up.

He should ask himself “why” Collaros would fake a head injury when he played for them. 

Edited by Rod Black

3 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Welp. That was embarrassing. Kudos Bomber fans. 

Dont be upset if I am hoping someone beats you. That's how it is at the top. 

Congrats again. Enjoy. 

From Riderfans: "I will say this though; the Bombers are going to get theirs this year. You wait and see."

Go away before you get yours.

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

From Riderfans: "I will say this though; the Bombers are going to get theirs this year. You wait and see."

Go away before you get yours.

Correct. You will.  My prediction. That's all. Nothing disrespectful. Just pulling for someone to beat you. I would think the whole league is. Don't be slighted, it's an envious position to be in.