GDT - Week 12 - Lions @ Champs

JCon

13 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Saying he thinks we’re one and done in the playoffs. Used to have respect for him as a poster but i thought the way we beat the Lions all season he would start to respect our team instead of being a bad loser. 

Nothing worse than a bad loser 

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

That's history kids. First CFL shutout in 51 years 

First time in 51 years the Lions have been shut out 

My uncle is obviously drunk. My bad  

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Nothing worse than a bad loser 

First time in 51 years the Lions have been shut out 

That's likely what he meant. Didn't think it was league wide.. lions tho yes. 

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

MVP!

sorry I mean Mortada Vallet Parking. I’m sure he’s going to have a great career parking cars once Castillo joins our team 😁

He prob stays on the pr cuz next season 

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

That's history kids. First CFL shutout in 51 years 

Bombers lost to Edmonton in the first regular season game opener at Winnipeg Stadium in July 1969 by a score of 33-0. I remember that game. There are some games I have never forgotten. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

LMFAO. What in f***s name do those assclowns to the left put in their coffee? Reading their Lions/Bombers game day thread and one guy mentions the run game as our D's weakness, which i agree with, but another guy chimes in with "secondary IMO". And then another guy seconds that notion. Like HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What in living **** do those melon heads smoke?!?!?!? Show me ONE F******* player in our secondary that is a weakness.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti