Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

holy am I turning about to be wrong about this game. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

While neither of these teams necessarily scare me, as a Bombers fan, I think Montreal is the best team of the lot in the East. I never thought much of Shiltz (why would we?) but he might actually be something.... 

I had written the Als off in this game thinking the same about Shiltz.... Montreal is actually looking quite good, the back to back coming up against them might not be free spots on the bingo card like I'm sure most had thought!

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

While neither of these teams necessarily scare me, as a Bombers fan, I think Montreal is the best team of the lot in the East. I never thought much of Shiltz (why would we?) but he might actually be something.... 

Any team with a good run game scares me in CFL playoffs. Especially this year in late Nov / Dec.

That would be MTL this year. To a lesser extent CAL too

28 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Thought the game would be decided by the quarterbacks, and that Toronto had the better of the two teams. So far Shiltz looks better than MBT but neither are good. I am happy for Khari.

100% agree.... 

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Any team with a good run game scares me in CFL playoffs. Especially this year in late Nov / Dec.

That would be MTL this year. To a lesser extent CAL too

They had a pretty good OL but they're beat up now. Foucault is starting & he may be the worst starting guard in the CFL. They moved their other starting guard to Center after he got hurt & a rookie is now playing in his spot.  The interior of that line can be exploited if any of those guys are out for awhile. 

I loved Stanbeck getting under the skin of #5 Williams the Argos linebacker. Seems DB's & LB's can prance, dance &  be yappy when they make a play but don't let the other offense score, get a TD & do the same thing back. No, no, no. That's not allowed. Lol. Good for Stanbeck to throw it all back at them & their asshat DC.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

good news for Als fans is that they played much cleaner tonight than usual.  They were giving away more than a whole field in penalty yards earlier this year ... this game, only 60.

that first Lewis TD should've been OPI tho.  Have no idea how that survived review. 

11 hours ago, johnzo said:

good news for Als fans is that they played much cleaner tonight than usual.  They were giving away more than a whole field in penalty yards earlier this year ... this game, only 60.

that first Lewis TD should've been OPI tho.  Have no idea how that survived review. 

it wasn't challenged, or league reviewed (which is a shame, that should have come back).  How the Argos video crew didn't tell Dinwiddie to throw the flag is an embarrassment.  Even in live speed, I thought the receiver grabbed his collar. Ended up being his hair, but the result should have been the same and the play overturned and penalty applied.

1 hour ago, trueBlue83 said:

it wasn't challenged, or league reviewed (which is a shame, that should have come back).  How the Argos video crew didn't tell Dinwiddie to throw the flag is an embarrassment.  Even in live speed, I thought the receiver grabbed his collar. Ended up being his hair, but the result should have been the same and the play overturned and penalty applied.

aren't all scoring plays and turnovers reviewed by the command center?