Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

We have three non-champ games this week.

Friday: Argos (6-3) @ Als (5-4), 6:30 Central
Saturday: RBs (2-8) @ Ticats (4-5) , 3:00 Central
Riders (5-4) @ Stamps (5-5), 8:45 Central

------------

Season series on the line tonight and possible tie for the Leastern Conference lead. Argos won the first 30-27 in Week 8 at home. This is the second and final game between these two teams in the regular season. 

FCO0aySWEAARhHB?format=jpg&name=medium

Here's a link to the Als PDF depth chart: https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2021/10/RosterMatch_10vsTOR2021-2.pdf
(Sorry, can't find an graphic)

Shiltz is starting at QB.

I think the Argos are going to run the table the rest of the way.... their game against the TiCats week 15 might not even mean anything if they take care of their next 3 opponents.

To start the year I thought the Argos would be fighting off a crossover for 3rd spot and it would be the Als & TiCats fighting it out for first.  Been a far different outcome so far!

Edited by trueBlue83

1 hour ago, trueBlue83 said:

I think the Argos are going to run the table the rest of the way.... their game against the TiCats week 15 might not even mean anything if they take care of their next 3 opponents.

To start the year I thought the Argos would be fighting off a crossover for 3rd spot and it would be the Als & TiCats fighting it out for first.  Been a far different outcome so far!

And that, my friend, is why we watch sports instead of formulaic murder mysteries.

While neither of these teams necessarily scare me, as a Bombers fan, I think Montreal is the best team of the lot in the East. I never thought much of Shiltz (why would we?) but he might actually be something.... 

Edited by Noeller

Stanback ran that over Edwards, went looking for him.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

While neither of these teams necessarily scare me, as a Bombers fan, I think Montreal is the best team of the lot in the East. I never thought much of Shiltz (why would we?) but he might actually be something.... 

We will get a chance to see them back to back!