Week 12 Lions @Champs pre game talk

Geebrr

53 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This time of year, if there was no Jets game, I could see north of 25k, but with the Jets game (not just people in attendance, but those that will stay home to watch the Jets on TV) at the same time, I think they'll be around 20k.....

I think we are looking at low 20s.

Saturday night Jets games are prime games. 

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I think we are looking at low 20s.

Saturday night Jets games are prime games. 

100% agree...don't like it, but I agree. But...**** 'em. We know who the real fans are, and I'm already looking forward to the game thread tomorrow night. 17to85 and fam are coming over to watch the game....gonna be a time! 

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

100% agree...don't like it, but I agree. But...**** 'em. We know who the real fans are, and I'm already looking forward to the game thread tomorrow night. 17to85 and fam are coming over to watch the game....gonna be a time! 

52 minutes ago, JCon said:

Not taking that bait, not opening that can...

nope-worm.gif

Agreed. This is a non-starter, except we can all agree that if you don’t attend the games in person at IG Field, you cannot be looked at as a “true fan” and any excuse like “I live in a different Province” is weak, lame, and a pure cop out. Right Noeller?  😉

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Agreed. This is a non-starter, except we can all agree that if you don’t attend the games in person at IG Field, you cannot be looked at as a “true fan” and any excuse like “I live in a different Province” is weak, lame, and a pure cop out. Right Noeller?  😉

Exactly, but don't get me involved in this. True fan meeting still at 5pm in the tailgate section tomorrow? 

EDIT: Oops, that was to be a DM. There is no meeting tomorrow. The above mentioned group does not exist. 

Edited by JCon

14 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I gonna saw whatever they announce it will look like a lot less, as for Harris give me as long as he needs and have him ready for the big game, might as well give Collaros some down time to after we clinch on Friday

Agreed. Harris, apart from being a talented athlete with a big prey drive, is a money player. He gets better and better when the games matter.

30 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Does the name Mervyn Fernandez ring a bell?

Swervin Mervin was a great player but didn't get the same reaction that Peanut Butter Kapp did back in the day. Kapp drove people to the stadiums of opposing teams just for their hate of his arrogance. He was a showman for sure that is somewhat lacking in some respects today.

5 hours ago, JCon said:

Exactly, but don't get me involved in this. True fan meeting still at 5pm in the tailgate section tomorrow? 

EDIT: Oops, that was to be a DM. There is no meeting tomorrow. The above mentioned group does not exist. 

Nice save, man!  👍👍👍

5 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

It doth not matter the sizeth of the crowd. It is the loudness of the cowbell, the raucousness within.

200.gif