Give McGuire game reps

Doublezero

18 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I mean he's probably still injured or some thing. There is probably a good reason why his hands look like lucky whiteheads after he got hurt. Ok ok ill stop, dont need another self loathing bomber fan we have that quota covered. 

Id love nothing more than to see him return to his peak form, and have a giant wbbfan and the rest of the haters can shove it game / finish to the year. But if not I feel like this could be his last season. Hes our least reliable and valuable starting wr right now. 3 ok games, 3 invisible games, 2 horrible games. Bailey struggled early, but really turned it around. So I hope he manages the same. He used to be such a dangerous deep threat, when we could barely throw a deep ball. 

Otherwise, I think we are better off with mcknight in, and woli moved to slot. 

He's gonna be quiet all year... then BOOM... in the West Final or GC he's gonna come down with a huge contested TD catch, clinching a win, and we'll forget all the nothing he did all year... 😁

37 minutes ago, bearpants said:

He's gonna be quiet all year... then BOOM... in the West Final or GC he's gonna come down with a huge contested TD catch, clinching a win, and we'll forget all the nothing he did all year... 😁

Nah, some will still trash him no matter what. Once viewpoints are established that someone is no good, a segment of the site will double down in spite of success rather than concede their point as being premature or incorrect. Or will conveniently forget that they made the diss in the first place. 

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Gonna pull a Posey....doubt he'll be able to reenergize his career in the same way though.