CHAMPS at Elks GDT

Nolby

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

btw, it does sound like he was let go. Really strange timing for Bell to do it, if true. I just assumed he was leaving to take a basketball gig, but apparently they let him go. I'm very curious about that timing. 

There was a bit of a stir on Twitter during and after the RedBlack-Alouette game. Rod said during a touchdown run that the player ran “unmolested” into the end zone, and people started clutching their pearls, saying it was an insult to those who had suffered child abuse and he should be let go. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

20 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

There was a bit of a stir on Twitter during and after the RedBlack-Alouette game. Rod said during a touchdown run that the player ran “unmolested” into the end zone, and people started clutching their pearls, saying it was an insult to those who had suffered child abuse and he should be let go. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

I seriously doubt that would be the reason.  His use of "unmolested" was not incorrect - something that is totally surprising for Rod Black.

Just gonna throw my 2 cents in about Rod Black and his sudden retirement, now I not saying that there is any truth to this but whatever, it's possible that TSN told him that they would not be using him on their Basketball broadcast anymore and maybe would not need him for the Winter Olympics and he would only do CFL games in the foreseeable future and he decided I'm done

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

That's not how it works. Our current roster for this game has 7 imports that aren't starters. Also try to remember the roster rules have changed 3 times in 3 seasons. 

Two of them are QB's which are separate entirely.

4 are DI's and one will effectively be a starter who can sub without reporting.  

This really isn't complicated at all.

Man they played the Derel Walker interview on CJOB and its even worse than previously thought. On top 9f saying the Bombers aren't that good, he completely threw the offense and QB under the bus. Said he's doing his job... Not his fault. Yikes. 

Bob: What'd you think of those comments Doug? 

Doug: I thought they were asinine... 

🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Man they played the Derel Walker interview on CJOB and its even worse than previously thought. On top 9f saying the Bombers aren't that good, he completely threw the offense and QB under the bus. Said he's doing his job... Not his fault. Yikes. 

Bob: What'd you think of those comments Doug? 

Doug: I thought they were asinine... 

🤣🤣

Ok so permanently delete him from the "want" list.

Dude sucks 

54 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Two of them are QB's which are separate entirely.

4 are DI's and one will effectively be a starter who can sub without reporting.  

This really isn't complicated at all.

One. Not two. Cmon man. 

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Wasnt there supposed to be a new rule where a veteran American could replace an injured National?

Just the naturalized ni thing that hasn't been evoked at all and probably won't be this year. It's strange. 

This rip off role-playing segment from pti was awful. 

19 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Can we all just agree now that he sucks and not obsess over and dissect every comment and how it is a slight against the Bombers for once, and just enjoy the game itself? 

It isn't the slight on the Bombers (I know your angle on these things). I don't really care about that.

"I am doing my job" is not someone I want here.

Ever.

Edited by Geebrr

Just now, wbbfan said:

Talking back ups if you want to count both qbs it's 8. Maybe check the roster smh

QB is a specific designation that has nothing to do with the ratio.  Those guys can only play QB and kick.  There are 4 designated imports and the rest of the imports on the roster are effectively starters for the refs.  All the refs do in terms of managing sidelines and subs revolves around those DI's.  Not really sure how you can watch this game so much and just clue into how the ratio works.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

QB is a specific designation that has nothing to do with the ratio.  Those guys can only play QB and kick.  There are 4 designated imports and the rest of the imports on the roster are effectively starters for the refs.  All the refs do in terms of managing sidelines and subs revolves around those DI's.  Not really sure how you can watch this game so much and just clue into how the ratio works.

you wanted to count them, i dont know how you can struggle counting to 4 6 and 8 or how many times you need it listed for you but ive wasted about enough time counting for you. I mean really this isnt saskatchewan. 

Just now, Noeller said:

Any thoughts on Nick Taylor being out tonight and Damario Houston drawing in at Half? 

sucks. taylor is maybe the best athlete on the team. Hes been playing banged up for a while. I hope its not serious.