Elks vs Champs pre game talk

Jpan85

Just now, Goalie said:

I'd imagine cadawaller since who is that and Houston are reserves 

We are starting 8 nis, do we get an extra DI. If we sit an imp, I bet its mcknight or rocquemore. More likely mcknight. If its an NI, I think its kramdi. Going from 1 back up db in hallet, to technically 4 is pretty crazy for us. 

The hallett boys are excellent on teams. Cadawaller is a teams backer. We always roll deep at that. SO I think its gonna be kramdi. Though Im not gonna do the count and see if we have to sit an imp or not. 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I like the roster balance. 

100%. Thats the most balanced roster we've seen all year. 

8 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Since we removed 2 Canadians and added 2 Americans I'm assuming we have to sit an American. That and the fact that our roster has 5 Di's. 

You got a point there, there are 21 American on the depth chart by my count. 

It's weird though, to move an American DB to active roster and not play him. Maybe someone wants to scoop him off our PR? 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

we get 4 DIs normally, but we are starting an extra NI so we get an extra DI for 5. 

Number of Dis is determined by the roster, not the starters IIRC

Edit: I think I see what you're saying. But there's actually 6 Americans listed either as backups or kicker

Edited by BBlink

Just now, BBlink said:

Number of Dis is determined by the roster, not the starters IIRC

Edit: I think I see what you're saying. But there's actually 6 Americans listed either as backups or kicker

Honestly Im just more confused now lol. The cfl has changed its roster rules every year since like 17 or 18. I wish they would simplify it and increase a couple more spots in the next few years. 

If its an imp that sits, its between rocq, mcknight, and houston. Personally I hope they keep houston on the roster the most of the 3. 

50 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Honestly Im just more confused now lol. The cfl has changed its roster rules every year since like 17 or 18. I wish they would simplify it and increase a couple more spots in the next few years. 

If its an imp that sits, its between rocq, mcknight, and houston. Personally I hope they keep houston on the roster the most of the 3. 

Without Houston, they have a problem.

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

we get 4 DIs normally, but we are starting an extra NI so we get an extra DI for 5. 

Not an extra DI.  The only imports designated are the DI's, the rest are technically starters but you can always sub a Canadian in for one, can always play extra Canadians but limited to number of internationals on each side of the ball.  I'd guess we are going 5 NI's on O, 2 on D as our "starters" but could pretty easily go 6 and 1 based on the OL this week.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules