Elks vs Champs pre game talk

Jpan85

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Same basic thing they did for the second half of the last game. Eli to guard Neufeld to tackle gray dresses and we may see more calls and schemes to help Neufeld. 

Eli is a major force.  Re-watched his blocking in the Edmonton game, he was just rolling over guys.  We have to keep that kid around long-term.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Eli is a major force.  Re-watched his blocking in the Edmonton game, he was just rolling over guys.  We have to keep that kid around long-term.

He been doing that all year...dudes a beast.

Neuf did fine...and is capable one game replacement.

Be nice to get an import elsewhere just to get some flexibility options

Per CFL.ca transaction page, looks like we:

Activate Lawler obviously
Move WR Agudosi to suspended
Move DL Dheilly back to PR
Unsigned DB Olumba

Not sure whats the move involving DBs Houston and Miller. Probably switch positions on PR and CFL PR. 🤪

Edited by M.O.A.B.

13 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Yeah, hes a freakin tank. The fact that in goal line sets they move a tackle out of their spot and put eli in says a lot. I would bet on him being a starter next year, and getting the league wide notice that desjarlais has this year. And more.  

13 minutes ago, Saidin said:

Is he a NI?

Just now, Tracker said:

Yes! *rubs hands together*

Yeeep. We have 2 good imp T prospects on the PR, but they are likely a year away. Both are young with a decent amount of NFL PR time, one with some reps who was a fringe starter. We also have the global from japan, but in all likelyhood unless we had gray and bryant/neuf go down we would see ham n egger kolankowski roster before an imp. 

Just now, Noeller said:

Yeah, that's the real bonus of Eli....that he's one of those "Just Enough Canadian To Qualify As NI" Canadians......

He's a bit more solid of a canadian than most vague NIs. He was born in richmond bc and started school in canada, his mom is canadian if only by way of toronto. His dad is a samoan and they moved to hawaii before tui started highschool. 

As far as balancing pedigree and nationality he's about as good as it gets imo. 

47 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I hope yoshi is gonna be healthy soon. Imo hes the most undervalued player on the team. 

I imagine harris is on load restriction. He had like 25 touches last game. He doesnt need practice at this point of the season. I sure hope thats it. He looked like he was as sharp as he's been this year. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

I hope yoshi is gonna be healthy soon. Imo hes the most undervalued player on the team. 

I imagine harris is on load restriction. He had like 25 touches last game. He doesnt need practice at this point of the season. I sure hope thats it. He looked like he was as sharp as he's been this year. 

Yeah, Harris doesn't need practice reps...as long as he's fresh, he's game ready.