Elks vs Champs pre game talk

Jpan85

Just now, Geebrr said:

"Elizondo adds it’s a hard decision to make because of his history with Harris but says even though the struggles are not all on him he’s not getting enough out of the QB position as his starter. Feels they can attack differently with Cornelius and Prukop. #Elks #CFL"

Yeah, ok.

They sure can attack differently.... but in the end it won't matter much because the Bombers D will feast on a rookie qb.

1 hour ago, Nolby said:

I can see Toronto or Ottawa. Reuniting Harris in Ottawa would make a little sense but I can see Toronto as well.

I think ott will stick with their young guys. 

Sleeper pick maybe ssk gets in and does and double trade like we did with Glenn back in the day. 

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

By my math (not sure if it's good though :D )... 

Bombers will officially clinch playoff with a win (vs Edm) and a loss by Cgy (vs BC) 

I think that Calgary/BC could be very interesting this week as both teams are now fighting for positioning with the same record. League gave the Riders the bye just in time so we don't have to hear Fajardo ***** and whine some more this week.

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

By my math (not sure if it's good though :D )... 

Bombers will officially clinch playoff with a win (vs Edm) and a loss by Cgy (vs BC) 

The Calgary game is irrelevant. Since Calgary plays Sask again, if the Stamps lose that game they have 6 losses and cannot catch a Winnipeg team with 9 wins. If Sask loses they have 5 losses and lose the tiebreaker with Winnipeg based on the season series. If the game ends up tied, Calgary would still finish behind Winnipeg in points. So just a win and we have a playoff spot. 

41 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

-The Calgary game is irrelevant. Since Calgary plays Sask again, if the Stamps lose that game they have 6 losses and cannot catch a Winnipeg team with 9 wins. If Sask loses they have 5 losses and lose the tiebreaker with Winnipeg based on the season series. If the game ends up tied, Calgary would still finish behind Winnipeg in points. So just a win and we have a playoff spot. 

A WPG win (9) this week will ensure us AT LEAST a 9-5 win loss record (probably 3rd best in the West) which CGY wont be able to match IF they will lose (6) this week since the best record that they will be able come up is 8-6 record.

Edited by M.O.A.B.