Mourtada

Brandon

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

Glad to see Castillo, hope he's here soon and he kicks in two playoff wins for us in 2021

He has to go through covid protocol and will most likely be available to us Nov. 4.......if everything goes according to plan

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I should walk into the bathroom at work and piss all over the walls. When they get mad I will tell them I did my best to hit the urinal. 

They might have a sign that I seen  in a restaurant ....said...We aim to please....could you aim to please....It was a pretty clean establishment

well this is a hell of a thing to wake up to. Mourtada is gone at some point, obviously, but I'm curious what the long term plan with Legghio is. Also exxcited to learn Castillo is a dual kicker....thought he was just the place kicker. If he can be a younger, heir-apparent to Medlock, I'm cool with that, too. I had high hopes for The Leg, but at the end of the day, all I want is for the team to win each week. Whatever it takes.....

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

well this is a hell of a thing to wake up to. Mourtada is gone at some point, obviously, but I'm curious what the long term plan with Legghio is. Also exxcited to learn Castillo is a dual kicker....thought he was just the place kicker. If he can be a younger, heir-apparent to Medlock, I'm cool with that, too. I had high hopes for The Leg, but at the end of the day, all I want is for the team to win each week. Whatever it takes.....

Waking up at 10:44 your time?? Must be nice. Freakin' DINK'S.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I dont think anyone getting Medlock money in Covid times in fact I expect sal cap to go down so TOR can compete.

Salary cap can't change until the CBA expires. Didn't even change this year. Teams were asked to commit to the SMS floor is all.

17 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If O’Shea was his boss, he’d show loyalty:

”It’s a mechanical thing. Shy bladder. But we’ve seen progress. Last week he was peeing his pants, now he’s getting to the bathroom. We’ll keep working on it.”  

That O'Shea loyalty has paid off in spades. The proof is in the pudding. We all questioned it....and we were all wrong.

31 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If O’Shea was his boss, he’d show loyalty:

”It’s a mechanical thing. Shy bladder. But we’ve seen progress. Last week he was peeing his pants, now he’s getting to the bathroom. We’ll keep working on it.”  

Or Maurice: " I like some of what he is doing in there"

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

I should walk into the bathroom at work and piss all over the walls. When they get mad I will tell them I did my best to hit the urinal. 

Reminds me of a true story, mexico, monteczuma’s revenge, poolside bathroom, just made it through the door and no further, was slippery like a hockey rink. 

Yes it's good to hear that Castillo is a non-binary kicker and field goal fluid...

4 hours ago, JCon said:

Jeff Hamilton says they've been working on this for a while, so obviously, Walters has called Castillo. I can't imagine trading for someone who wouldn't report, unless the pick is conditional upon him actually playing. 

Is this technically "tampering"?  Or does that not matter if you opt out of your CFL contract?

Well, they are 4-0 with Mourtada, so……..😉

Guessing that’s not exactly what you meant.