Mourtada

Brandon

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Dobson has been a beast on a bad Texas state team too. Their play could effect his NFL interest. At this point we could use more mid and early ish picks than firsts to re stock the teams and depth a bit. 

And I totally forgot about him...yup...we good for this draft

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

And I totally forgot about him...yup...we good for this draft

I've watched a few of his games. He's like a more athletic Eli. He is scary good. Turns dl inside out and blocks out more than one guy at times. Being a bit slimmer suits him well. If he dropped another 10 lbs he's a tackle. 

8 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Dobson has been a beast on a bad Texas state team too. Their play could effect his NFL interest. At this point we could use more mid and early ish picks than firsts to re stock the teams and depth a bit. 

Patrice Rene is a good player as well. Got injured but has played well in the two games he has played.

Dobson is just a perfect fit for our line.

14 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Since it's the month of spooky,maybe we should try some mad scientist stuff here....if we dissect Mourtadda, Legghio,Crapigna, stitch random parts back together then we may finally have a kicker.BRAINS......OUR KICKERERS NEEDS BRAIIINSSSS

You know that whole Frankenstein 's monster bit didn't work out to well the 1st  time right ?

How about our second rounder for Ward with the 2nd becoming our first if we win the cup? Ottawa adds another pick which they need for a guy they'll only not have for 4 games because its likely he goes back there as a fa after the season. We upgrade the kicking game and if it helps us win the cup, I for one am fine with no first.

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The flying carpet comment is flat-out racist.

Excuse me!? Why are you quoting me? I did not said that.

And if you think the flying carpet is racist, Alladin the movie should have been disbanded in theaters before.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

16 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Excuse me!? Why are you quoting me? I did not said that.

And if you think the flying carpet is racist, Alladin the movie should have been disbanded in theaters before.

Tried to not quote you as it was Goalie who posted the comment but that was the way it came out. My apology if I have offended. And I still maintain it was racist- what if we had a Cree player who was in disfavour and someone told him to get on his toboggan and go back to his teepee?

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Tried to not quote you as it was Goalie who posted the comment but that was the way it came out. My apology if I have offended. And I still maintain it was racist- what if we had a Cree player who was in disfavour and someone told him to get on his toboggan and go back to his teepee?

It's in reference to a song in the movie,  not the man's nationality 

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Internet always looks for racism when there isn't any. Your last sentence Is what u accuse me of when mine is based on a ******* children's movie 

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Internet always looks for racism when there isn't any. Your last sentence Is what u accuse me of when mine is based on a ******* children's movie 

I’m gonna have to back goalie on this one… some people making a mountain out of a mole hill… it was a simple reference to a children’s movie… nothing malicious …

Just now, outofprovincefan said:

They should offer Medlock a short term "performance based" contract. There are only 8 games left assuming they go all the way to the Grey Cup. Estimate about 20 field goal attempts. Pay him around $5,000 for every successful field goal.

I really don't know why people keep bringing up Medlock. The Bombers want him here - he doesn't want to be here. It's over. He's retired and doing something else.

Just now, Goldkobra said:

It's because his name is similar to lyrics in a song. Would someone of a different nationality have the same name? 

Likely not - meaning it is a reference to his nationality. 

And telling a racial minority to "go home" clearly has negative racial connotations. 

So, while I know some people think others are being "too sensitive" - sometimes you just have to think for a moment before you say things. It's not hard.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Sure, it's just constant.

And it's never, "Oh, I wish we still had Medlock"

It's always, "The Bomber should do this this and that to get Medlock here", like it's simply a matter of Walters not trying hard enough.

The truth is that the return of Medlock, even if possible, simply kicks the can a little further down the road, and we would have the same problem next year. So, lets fix it for several years, whatever that would fix look like.