Mourtada

Brandon

Osh is a pretty loyal guy and a bit slow to change but that was extremely painful to watch and hopefully he has had enough. Personally I would send him home, give it to Leggio and start trying to bring in a established kicker. If Legs starts hitting between the uprights regularly before that happens then stick with him. He seems to have corrected alot if his punting woes so maybe he can do the same on his place kicking now.

32 minutes ago, bearpants said:

First rounder for Lewis ward?…. Would that do it for Ottawa?… bombers probably aren’t giving up any young players, especially Canadians…

That’s crazy. He’s a pending free agent and can sign back to Ott in free agency. 

I would offer a 4th and can be upgraded to 2nd if we can re-sign him.

57 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

We aren't doing that, that is crazy.

Find an American kicker 

I would give a first rounder in a heartbeat if we can lock up a Canadian kicker.

Would allow us to dress another import DB..WR..LB...whatever we wish and would really make that game day lineup killer.

If we go American at the kicker spot again to me it Medlock or nothing..and from what I know that won't be happening

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

We aren't doing that, that is crazy.

Find an American kicker 

Did it for Collaros and everyone and their dog basically said he would never resign here...and look what happened.

Players get here and get a taste of that locker room and the organization..play in front of the fans...they are hooked.

Many also said Willie would leave too...chase money elsewhere....didn't happen

Food for thought. Mourtada is 4/10 (40%) this year. We are getting dangerously close to being mathematically better off punting for the rouge on terms of expected value.

This assumes he can hit the end zone 100% of the time, which to be honest not sure if that is a safe assumption at this point.

Ali Mourtada for mayor of Winnipeg. Someone that incompetent should be a high ranking government official!

29 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Pluck off Dante Brown from Edm PR.

Interesting fact about Brown. He was supposed to go to Western to form up a kicking tandem with Leggz. Obviously it did not happened. 

I believe he would have to agree to coming here and we would have to put him on the roster. Not on the practice roster 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I would give a first rounder in a heartbeat if we can lock up a Canadian kicker.

Would allow us to dress another import DB..WR..LB...whatever we wish and would really make that game day lineup killer.

If we go American at the kicker spot again to me it Medlock or nothing..and from what I know that won't be happening

Did it for Collaros and everyone and their dog basically said he would never resign here...and look what happened.

Players get here and get a taste of that locker room and the organization..play in front of the fans...they are hooked.

Many also said Willie would leave too...chase money elsewhere....didn't happen

I just can't justify using a 1st rounder on a kicker.

We got a franchise QB for a 1st rounder.