GDT - Week 10 - Elks @ The Champs

JCon

22 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

It’s possible Maier had success vs the Bombers because they had limited film on him… Similar to Cornelius having some success vs the Winnipeg D in the first meeting

What success did Maier have? 16 points is not a successful offensive game. Calgary's defence played lights out against us.

3 hours ago, bb1 said:

Yes, forgot  about Bennie definitely in the top 3 as well.

No love for Tom Europe? I kid...

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Hitters...Benny..Bovell..BA....best all around...BA

Mo Kelly at S was a physical guy as well.

33 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He was for sure.

My very first Bomber jersey I ever had was #30 Herosian. 

Because I'm curious about this stuff... Where did you get Bombers jerseys back in the day? Did they have a Bombers store like today where you could get stuff? 

34 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Because I'm curious about this stuff... Where did you get Bombers jerseys back in the day? Did they have a Bombers store like today where you could get stuff? 

That would have been late 70's. I believe I bought it at a place called Athletes Wear off the downtown. No, there was no Bomber store. Most fans didn't wear jerseys in those days. They also weren't the highest quality. They got better as the years went by. With quality improving fans started wearing jerseys more & more. Teams soon realized that if they sold team jerseys & collectibles that fans would buy them & they could make $$$ off that stuff.

Edited by SpeedFlex27