GDT - Week 10 - Elks @ The Champs

JCon

5 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

This gem from Riderfans:

Winnipeg is strange in that other teams often play very poorly against them

Good Lord, there is no way that quote is real. No one is that obtuse.

Or if it is, it is clearly in jest and tongue in cheek.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

27 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Mo was definitely more a of a playmaker.

Didn't lay a hit like BA though.

Truth. 

Mo was the most underrated player in his years here. Both are crazy versatile. Mo was a guy who could return and do more on teams. Ba hits like a truck. 

It's pretty damn close between the two of them. You couldn't go wrong with either one really.  But mos career latest just 4 years. Ba is 28 and this is already his 4th year here. Im sure ba will end up with a better career here in the long run. 

4 hours ago, Mark F said:

he was just hanging around on the field behind the tv interviews....  arm looked a bit sore, he was just looking around the stadium. suspect he might be good guy tonhave on your side.

I'm a huge fan of Hansen. He has improved so much 

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but is anyone else concerned when we have Harris and Colaros and numerous other starters still on the field in garbage time? Man I'd be unhappy if we had an injury late when the game was already decided. Last night up 3 scores with 3 minutes and all starters still there was crazy. And Maguire needs some reps even if they're meaningless. And we have 2 Canadian running backs that could use a few plays.

6 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but is anyone else concerned when we have Harris and Colaros and numerous other starters still on the field in garbage time? Man I'd be unhappy if we had an injury late when the game was already decided. Last night up 3 scores with 3 minutes and all starters still there was crazy. And Maguire needs some reps even if they're meaningless. And we have 2 Canadian running backs that could use a few plays.

Harris said Oliveira was going to go in for the last Bombers series but then the Elks got a couple of first downs. He also said he likes to stay in the game when he's on a roll like he was last night. 

One thing that was over looked was the two almost sure fire pick 6's that we had that were completely dropped for no reason at all.   That game honestly really should of been 60 - 0 .  

The O looked perfectly fine, they were not perfect but far from struggling.   Had Mourtada converted his kicks it's an easy extra 9 points that was left off the board for no reason. 

27 minutes ago, ddanger said:

The team needs to give the backups enough real-time game experience so that they will be able to step in as seamlessly as possible.

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Truth. 

Mo was the most underrated player in his years here. Both are crazy versatile. Mo was a guy who could return and do more on teams. Ba hits like a truck. 

It's pretty damn close between the two of them. You couldn't go wrong with either one really.  But mos career latest just 4 years. Ba is 28 and this is already his 4th year here. Im sure ba will end up with a better career here in the long run. 

Dave Bovell was the most intimidating Safety we have ever had but Mo and Ba are more rounded. BA wins another cup ya gotta put him at the top though he really solidified our back end last year and it's all about the Cups baby.