Week 10 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

1 minute ago, johnzo said:

fer chrissake TSN don't call attention to your inability to pronounce the big long unfamiliar player names.  get a producer to call the Stamps gameday people and get the pronunciation straight. stop looking like ******* rubes.

Farhan is not a good PBP guy. And is famously a Lions/Nucks homer... As bad or worse than Suitor/Riders. This hasn't been enjoyable to listen to. Dusty N experiment has paid off, but Farhan and Marshall F... Not so sure. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Collaros would NEVER in the middle of a game. BLM is a first class *******. Never want any part of players like that, no matter how talented they might be. 

Yup. Don't show people up. Particularly when you have been suspect all year

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

I was in BC 3 years ago now... Vancouver and Kelowna for fun.. Whistler was cool also... 

I met a homeless man named Ritch 

This stands out as BC had a strange vibe of irony to it. 

Ritch from BC always has a home here.

47 minutes ago, Tracker said:

This falls on whoever made the decision to go with Nichols.

It's not just Nichols. Their offensive talent is just putrid.  Their best receiver is a holdover from their 3-15 2019 team.  They rolled out Flanders as their starting tailback fer chrissakes.  Nothing against stupid sexy, but he's not a feature back. And in a historically bad year for CFL OLs, they have the worst OL in the league. 

Player personnel on the O side of the ball is ridiculously bad. It's like they're trying to get Lapo fired.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Farhan is not a good PBP guy. And is famously a Lions/Nucks homer... As bad or worse than Suitor/Riders. This hasn't been enjoyable to listen to. Dusty N experiment has paid off, but Farhan and Marshall F... Not so sure. 

You're right about Farhan, he's just not good at PBP. I don't mind Marshall Ferguson, but I think I've only heard one full game he's done.

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Collaros would NEVER in the middle of a game. BLM is a first class *******. Never want any part of players like that, no matter how talented they might be. 

Bo and Fajardo must be in the same gang except Fajardo went one notch further and **** on his entire receiving corps

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

10 sacks by the Als , the Red Blacks should of just punted on 1st down today

This is how you ruin talented young qbs. They should be rostering 3 and throwing a guy like Jennings to the wolves as needed go protect the potential starters. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Cgy really taking it to the Leos but I really believe this is a case of BC is that bad...

No one else will admit it in the cfl but the Bombers break teams. 

Bc with out lucky is not much of a threat. It's easy to vice cover one wr. You don't have to worry about a run game Reilly is a sitting duck.