Week 10 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Does Lapo stick around for a 2nd season or do the Redblacks say thanks but no thanks?

He's gone,he literally hasn't shown anything in this shortened year that shows Ottawa may have a chance. Their defense and Dedmon are probably their only highlights. The offense is filled with recycled garbage,they can't win at all.

12 minutes ago, Tracker said:

This falls on whoever made the decision to go with Nichols.

I think most everyone assumed that Nichols' arm/shoulder (whatever the problem is) would have healed over the off season. As it turned out - due to COVID - he had an extra year on top of that to recover, and yet it was no better. Missed most of this year's training camp with the same problem. Who knows what really happened with him, but I don't think anyone expected that.

2 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Calgary is the second best team in the league, been saying it for weeks.

They remind me of the 2011 lions 

The lions got a good deal having the grey Cup at home with them in it. I don't think Calgary is as good as that 2011 lions team but you definitely can't count Calgary out with Bo

Edited by Nolby

1 minute ago, Nolby said:

The lions Go a good deal having the grey Cup at home with them in it. I don't think Calgary is as good as that 2011 lions team but you definitely can't xount Calgary out with Bo

We did catch a break in the West semi in 2019 as the Stamps were really beat up. A healthy Stamps team is still really good.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

We did catch a break in the West semi in 2019 as the Stamps were really beat up. A healthy Stamps team is still really good.

Beat up or not, the run our boys went on at the end of the season and playoffs made it seem like no one was going to stop us.

4 minutes ago, Starman115 said:

I think most everyone assumed that Nichols' arm/shoulder (whatever the problem is) would have healed over the off season. As it turned out - due to COVID - he had an extra year on top of that to recover, and yet it was no better. Missed most of this year's training camp with the same problem. Who knows what really happened with him, but I don't think anyone expected that.

The deterioration of Nichols was unexpected only in the degree. He was getting worse for the previous couple of seasons but trying to survive behind that porous O-line probably accelerated things.

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

It was a fairy-tale season for the Blue, but everything we get this season we are going to have to earn.

They won the Grey cup winning every game on the road 

They did earn that cup just like they have earned their 9 and 1 record currently 

Edited by Goalie