Week 10 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

This is the most LaPo game to ever LaPo a Lapo.

LaPo being LaPo. 

43 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Don't miss Lapo's terrible play calling one bit. He did have to creativity here and there but his ice cream is only vanilla flavor. Pierce has called a phenomenal season so far and has been an upgrade to our players skill sets over Lapo.

Best thing that happened to the Bombers is Ottawa hiring LaPo as their HC. 

I fgeel bad for Matt Nichols. That shoulder injury he suffered was brutal. It has essentially ended his career. I don't think he'll ever play again. He's up in the booth "helping out" the RedBlacks. Hopefully, he gets into coaching as he has a lot of knowledge to pass on to younger players.

Mark Nelson's knees are shot. I used to walk like that before my knee replacement. 

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I am liking Buck Pierce's playcalling. Former qb knows what it's like on the field & what Collaros sees. 

He has room go grow in run play design for Harris. But man he's been calling some great stuff the last month and a half. 

Major optimism that buck can become one of the best ocs in the cfl. 

17 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I fgeel bad for Matt Nichols. That shoulder injury he suffered was brutal. It has essentially ended his career. I don't think he'll ever play again. He's up in the booth "helping out" the RedBlacks. Hopefully, he gets into coaching as he has a lot of knowledge to pass on to younger players.

Nichols has a masters in sports management at Gonzaga and from what I've read he's got his eye on front office / athletic director / player agent roles.

--

"I don't know what he was thinking there, he probably wasn't."

love it when Dunigan's in the booth.

Edited by johnzo

As much **** that is being heaped on Lapo for his play calling... well deserved, but IMO Lapo's strength has always been the plays he draws up. 

**** playcaller during games, but ******* brilliant in play design. 

I think we need to separate the two and heap praise where its deserved and pan the **** out out of it where it's deserved.