Week 10 - Elks @ Champs

JCon

Was hoping that they would go for 2 on that last TD. If they had done so, I think that they would have scored in every possible way. 

Touchdown, extra-point conversion, rouge, and safety. Other than different variations of TDs (passing, rushing, defensive), I think the only thing missing was a two point conversion. 

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

Was hoping that they would go for 2 on that last TD. If they had done so, I think that they would have scored in every possible way. 

Touchdown, extra-point conversion, rouge, and safety. Other than different variations of TDs (passing, rushing, defensive), I think the only thing missing was a two point conversion. 

I thought made more sense when they had 8 to go for 2 to get 10

3 hours ago, JCon said:

And they should've had a pick 6 early in the game...dude was already having visions of himself in the end zone...

Is it just me or is Darvin starting to fade a bit? Lawler is damn good and proves very fast that he's an elite receiver but it wasn't too long ago that Darvin was our guy. Maybe the rest of our offense has caught up to their potential skill level or Darvin has slowed down a tad.

2 hours ago, Sard said:

Adams was also wide open in the end zone on the throw to Bailey on the play before the Demski touchdown.  If the ball had been thrown to Adams, that was a sure TD for him.

Only if he catches it. Also by the time the ball is in the air and the camera pans the d has shifted.

Collaros was 1 for 8 throwing to Darvin. He had a good 4 bad drops. Just 18 for 37 throwing to him this year.

Darvin is bowman esq this year. 

35 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Only if he catches it. Also by the time the ball is in the air and the camera pans the d has shifted.

Collaros was 1 for 8 throwing to Darvin. He had a good 4 bad drops. Just 18 for 37 throwing to him this year.

Darvin is bowman esq this year. 

Saw it live from the upper deck, he was wide open before Collaros even rolled out.  If he had seen Adams, it was an easy pitch and catch.  Yes, Adams would have had to make the catch, but it's not very often that a receiver drops one like that.