Per CFL transactions page as of yesterday, October 6, 2021:

- Released Donovan Olumba (DB)
- Released Robbie Lowes (LB)
- Also, can confirm Nakas Onyeka (LB) was released Oct-04-2021

Sources:
https://www.cfl.ca/transactions/
https://www.bluebombers.com/roster/

Olumba and Lowes are moved to PR. 

Practice roster also appears as Add To - Free Agent in the cfl.ca transaction page. I know, it's confusing. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

9 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Olumba and Lowes are moved to PR. 

Practice roster also appears as Add To - Free Agent in the cfl.ca transaction page. I know, it's confusing. 

And so concludes the first and last time I try to decipher the transaction page. You guys just tell me what to be mad about from this point on.

3 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

And so concludes the first and last time I try to decipher the transaction page. You guys just tell me what to be mad about from this point on.

What? You don't get that adding a guy to the suspended list actually means you have added them to the roster?

So obvious 

54 minutes ago, Noeller said:

...and we've got a Redhawk Randy appearance on the game day roster. Good for him...

Its really strange though that we went to him and perez after pulling mauro. He hasnt been cut, but some thing has to be up there. Maybe the dbs getting nicked a little bit as them spooked into wanting an extra DB. Too bad though mauro looked good on cover. 

31 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Throw at Rose constantly.

He is the weak caribou. 

The first game against the elk we had the offense rolling towards a blow out with quick screen passes and timing routes. I wouldnt be surprised to see a little bit of that setting up a pump n go or similar deep threat. 

39 minutes ago, bearpants said:

That Elks team is actually not terrible on paper.... O-line and LB look weak, but mostly solid outside of that... why do they suck so much??

I think at least part of it is that they have a very troubled locker room. Earlier in the year their Covid outbreak resulted in a game being postponed/rescheduled. At that time only 50% were vaccinated and if they hadn't been able to make up the game at the end of the season, all of the players would have lost that paycheck. This created a divide and plenty of bad feelings among Elks players.

As it is, the rescheduled Toronto game crowds their schedule which doesn't sit well with any of them.

1 hour ago, Starman115 said:

I think at least part of it is that they have a very troubled locker room. Earlier in the year their Covid outbreak resulted in a game being postponed/rescheduled. At that time only 50% were vaccinated and if they hadn't been able to make up the game at the end of the season, all of the players would have lost that paycheck. This created a divide and plenty of bad feelings among Elks players.

As it is, the rescheduled Toronto game crowds their schedule which doesn't sit well with any of them.

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

Gotta play as a team.

The Elks need more of the #FIFO mantra.