5  Edmonton 7 2 5 0 4 140 185 0-4-0 2-1-0 2-2-0

EAST DIVISION

RK TEAM GP W L T PTS F A HOME AWAY DIV
1  Toronto 7 4 3 0 8 142 168 3-0-0 1-3-0 2-1-0
2  Hamilton 8 4 4 0 8 156 142 2-1-0 2-3-0 3-2-0
3  Montreal 7 3 4 0 6 181 174 0-2-0 3-2-0 2-2-0
4  Ottawa 7 2 5 0 4 121 203 1-3-0 1-2-0

0-2-0

Another trap game. They're all trap games at this point. I'll be very happy to get back to IG Field this week. 

Edited by JCon

1 minute ago, M.O.A.B. said:

We scored the most point and allowed the least point. Take that! 

How to Stop Bullies - Kids First Pediatric

but,...but...Sask is the league juggernaut offensively....I read that on the internet and they have an MOP front runner QB...With an ultra awesome Shaq Evans coming back soon who will make them even more elite

1 minute ago, Booch said:

but,...but...Sask is the league juggernaut offensively....I read that on the internet and they have an MOP front runner QB...With an ultra awesome Shaq Evans coming back soon who will make them even more elite

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

Let 'em dream... that's all they got. 

I would also like for Saskatchewan to wallow in mediocrity for as long as possible. They'll definitely go places with CoFaj.

Just now, Booch said:

Up next its gonna be KSB hyped as the MOP candidate...

All games really are trap games at this point. But Ive never been less worried about trap games than with this bombers team. These guys 100% buy into the go 1-0 this week mantra. They stay hungry, and angry. No matter the situation or score they are playing physical, aggressive football. 

its 90s night too! 

At this point, I only wish the Bombers to win all of their remaining (3) home games (make IGF tough place to win for visitors.) and the game @CGY.
That will push us to 11 wins and have the season series vs all West teams. And should be enough for us to host the WF.  

Everything above that is an icing on the cake for me. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

8 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

At this point, I only wish the Bombers to win all of their remaining (3) home games (make IGF tough place to win for visitors.) and the game @CGY.
That will push us to 11 wins and have the season series vs all West teams. And should be enough for us to host the WF.  

Figure 3 more wins get a west final home playoff game. 

Saskatchewan would have to go 6-0 in there last six to get to 11-3

BC would have to go 6-0 and beat Bombers by 22 in there last six to get to 10-4 

Calgary and Edmonton would not be able to catch the Bombers

Trevor Harris coming back so I expect Edmonton to play a little better than when Cornelius was at the helm.  If our dline can continue with the pressure or more that we had against BC then we'll be putting Trevor Harris back to the side lines. Supposed to rain Friday so the game may end up being a little more even offensively but I expect our defense to swarm.

Just now, Nolby said:

Trevor Harris coming back so I expect Edmonton to play a little better than when Cornelius was at the helm.  If our dline can continue with the pressure or more that we had against BC then we'll be putting Trevor Harris back to the side lines. Supposed to rain Friday so the game may end up being a little more even offensively but I expect our defense to swarm.

Idk, I think cornys ability to run, size and strength are going to help him. Harris rattles and becomes toxic too. But coming in mid game for harris is probably the best case scenario for the elk. 

This is the trap of all trap games, but we've seemed too focused to give into that type of thing so here is hoping it plays out. 

I don’t see this as a trap game. If we lose another game this year it won’t be because we were “trapped” expecting to win. We will be favoured in every game at this point, but we still could lose. We just played Edmonton so we know what they will bring. We aren’t heading into or coming off a bye where complacency or rust would be a factor.  I don’t see the Bombers taking anyone for granted, but they are not invincible and maybe execution could be lacking. But bottom line, I don’t see this team right now walking in expecting to be gifted a win and  carrying a complacent attitude because of it.  

My only concern is that we don't get to Harris and he rattles of 15 consecutive eight yard passes against us. Otherwise we should be good.

Trevor Harris reminds me of Kevin Glenn...hit him a few times and the guy will be shook up for a quarter or two.