Early talk- Champs @ Lions

Nolby

Don't know what they gave Reilly on the sideline during their last game against the green guys, but he hobbled off after a run, and then in their next series came out like a 24 yr. old not 34....He was jumping around...looking fresh as all get out....and ran a couple of plays where he took off and picked up decent yardage....I think sometimes he puts on the 'dog' and gives the opposition a false sense of security ...then sneaks in some pretty impressive yardage on a run....Don't know if that's advisable against us as we handle the run game really well....BUT it's best to keep the pressure on this guy most of the time or he'll kill you with his arm...Looking forward to this contest AND I hope we don't come out with a little rust after our bye...

23 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Don't know what they gave Reilly on the sideline during their last game against the green guys, but he hobbled off after a run, and then in their next series came out like a 24 yr. old not 34....He was jumping around...looking fresh as all get out....and ran a couple of plays where he took off and picked up decent yardage....I think sometimes he puts on the 'dog' and gives the opposition a false sense of security ...then sneaks in some pretty impressive yardage on a run....Don't know if that's advisable against us as we handle the run game really well....BUT it's best to keep the pressure on this guy most of the time or he'll kill you with his arm...Looking forward to this contest AND I hope we don't come out with a little rust after our bye...

The only thing Ive seen have that kind of effect and quick is cortisone. 

Could be, milt used to give guys the stanky leg then when they werent looking book it for the end zone. 

21 minutes ago, JCon said:

Well, this is some great news! 

yesssssss! Man if we got all 3 back, that'd be huuuuuge.