First week of fall GDT: non-Bomber bye week games

TrueBlue4ever

Silly Rider fans not understanding math.... Them beating BC actually favours us in the standings, since we hold the season series against the 'Riders. Puts BC further in the rear view mirror for us. That Oct 01 game and the rematch are massive for playoff implications for us. Even a split would be massive.

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

I thought it was FaHardo because if what he does to the melonheads?

I thought it was Fa-J-J, because all the melons want to... whoa- gotta keep it "G"

Well, my phone always autocorrects "Fajardo" to "Fajita" so that how I refer to him as.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

4 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Silly Rider fans not understanding math.... Them beating BC actually favours us in the standings, since we hold the season series against the 'Riders. Puts BC further in the rear view mirror for us. That Oct 01 game and the rematch are massive for playoff implications for us. Even a split would be massive.

Math appears to only one of a great many things Rider fans do not understand. Like personal hygiene, drunk driving laws, inbreeding and so forth.

17 hours ago, bustamente said:

Why on earth do people come on here trying to convince us that the 4 stripes are great team and match up well with us, short term memory loss so I will enlighten all of them. Labour day 8 points, Banjo bowl 9 points, them beating other teams in the CFL means nothing to me

u forgot 10 in 2019 Banjo bowl and 13 in West Final

22 hours ago, 17to85 said:

No you see the narrative is that the Bombers haven't had any injuries this year. 

Because we have depth and can win when guys are out, a foreign concept to a team like the riders, the Bombers just haven't missed anyone important. 

Honestly if we even had stove back, just the one guy who has missed every game but the first one, the riders are so much less dangerous to the Bombers. His ability to disrupt a run game and then it's all on fajardos noodle arm.

Kinda comical how people go on about how healthy the bombers have been and thats why they have done so well...Lat I checked Harris and Adams didnt start the season..,Grant played 1 game...Demski missed 2....Wilson yet to play...his replacement went out after 1 game..Maston out for year....Johnson went out after 1 game...plus....we had to replace Sayles and Rose....and Medlock and the Jeff's were playing knicked up at start of season....yup...we been injury free and havn't had to dip into depth....almost comical....not our fault our depth pieces look like starters...sheeesh

22 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

IDK about that- @greenrider55 has been pretty consistent in his presence and he hasn't been a ****** at all- actually pretty pleasant.

Damn you @wbbfan you are making me defend a riderfan!  

46 posts in 3 ish years. 1/4 of his posts have been this weekend in this thread. mia 2 weeks then back with a similar flurry over 2 days. Almost all his posts are in our GDTs and its talking about the riders. I certainly wouldnt say thats a consistent presence. 

If any thing id say you got him and foxcreek swapped. Hes been consistent, respectful to the champs and mostly pleasant for a 4 stripe. 

22 hours ago, Geebrr said:

If we go 4-3 the rest of the way the Riders have to go 5-2 with 5 road games left

Actually, I think the riders would have to go 6-1... since the Bombers hold the tie-breaker... the riders need to outright win in the standings...

On 2021-09-25 at 11:16 PM, Noeller said:

You're trash... Your team is trash. Whether we play at IGF East or IGF West, we're gonna shut you the **** up again and again and again.... Go. The ****. Away. 

you can't call riderfans an echo-chamber who shouts down any contrarian... and then post this...

(well, I guess you can do whatever you want... it's just hypocritical :) )

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

Actually, I think the riders would have to go 6-1... since the Bombers hold the tie-breaker... the riders need to outright win in the standings...

you can't call riderfans an echo-chamber who shouts down any contrarian... and then post this...

(well, I guess you can do whatever you want... it's just hypocritical :) )

Yup yer right. I had some short term Rider fan math fog my brain.