First week of fall GDT: non-Bomber bye week games

TrueBlue4ever

LUCCCCCCCKY win by the Riders...  BC Lions and the refs did everything to give that game to them.  

I'm sure Suitor will be jerking off massively about how heroic Fajardo was and how amazing the team is.  Despite the sheer luck of a bad punt,  the fumble on the Lucky Whitehead return and how the refs turned a blind eye to the constant holding.  

14 hours ago, bearpants said:

Every time this board counts out the riders... they seem to play their best... let's wait to see what happens tonight...

Good call Bear……

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

fajardo showing off that big downfield arm again. 

1-3 in your last 4, that's officially a slide there riders. 

Never thought I’d say this about a 17 minute old post, but this did not age well. 

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Wow, this game comes down to a shanked punt by a fricking punter. 

So, you're saying we should fear them?? I think it's the other way around. I doubt if other teams want to play us. 

That BC defense is not good at all.   Reilly still has it though,  need to contain him and let our DB's fight for all those 50/50 deep balls. 

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What a drive by Fajardo? Who is Suitor kidding? The Lions gift wrapped this win.

You should try drinking. It keeps Do or Die calm. Might help your frustration. 

Better for us that the Riders won, since we have the season series against them. Puts us more in line for first in the West. And I would much rather face Fajardo than Reilly in a one game playoff scenario. 

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You should try drinking. It keeps Do or Die calm. Might help your frustration. 

Better for us that the Riders won, since we have the season series against them. Puts us more in line for first in the West. And I would much rather face Fajardo than Reilly in a one game playoff scenario. 

Why the frick do you like to argue so much? It's like you're trying to show us all that you're smarter than the rest of us here. I hate the Cryders.  Plain & simple. No other explanation needed. I'm never happy when they win.

You should also know that when I post something here, I never think of you or what you might say.