3 stars plus HH elk hunting for a kicker

wbbfan

1 Andrew harris. Tough running tonight but combined 135 ish yards. 

2 Alford with a pick 6 and a forced fumble. and a 2nd pick to seal the game. 

3 A few guys could slot in here but Im giving the nod to jeffcoat. 3 tackles 1 tackle for a loss 1 sack 1 forced fumble. 

HH The Strip sack by willy big hill grabs it sayles and jeffcoat grab biggie and push him into the end zone. 

You know, if Mourtada doesn’t miss that 3rd field goal, then Edmonton would not have taken that holding call on the return. And then they would not have started on their own 4. And then the strip sack would not have resulted in the Bighill TD. 

So Mourtada for the Happy Honker!

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

Just now, johnzo said:

gotta give Bailey some love, ppl here were lumping him in with Nelson as a guy who should be cut or benched but the dude balled tonight. 

he did have a pretty good game. One great blocking series on demskis big yac, but whiffed on a chip during a harris run. Didnt drop any and made some nice moves to pick up yards. 

Just now, Rod Black said:

I just hope we kick the living **** out of BYE next week, who ever the **** they are. 

The IR. Grant is now eligible to come off the IR. Should get stove back, we miss his push up the middle a lot. Kyrie would be big too. 

Hansen had 3 pressures 2 on one drive back to back. 

Loved adams getting called for PI coming back and getting the td back too. 

7 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Loved adams getting called for PI coming back and getting the td back too.

that was great.

Nice that Hansen is getting to play defence..... and he always makes something good happen. 

seems like there is more chippy crap after plays this season, than usual. a lot more.

game thread gets happy honker..... some  very humorous people post here.

Edited by Mark F

8 hours ago, BBlink said:

I pointed out that mourtada didn't seem comfortable from the right hash. Honestly think he would have been good kicking from the left. But that's not really an excuse

Plus what is his counter to any wind, say the wind is blowing left to right?  Like ok one kick, but there should be an adjustment so the same thing doesn’t happen three times.  In the post-game O’Shea said his process is good but I’m not sure I can agree.

He clearly can hit the ball left because he did on his best kickoff.

Demski........that bulldozing run he made into the end zone....fantastic

The two little DB'S....Alford and Nichols....they're giving notice.....don't throw in my area

Jefferson/Bighill.......fearsome twosome on D......Biggie is having one heckuva year

Honourable mention to Adams and Zac....MOP not out of the question and he just keeps getting it done

2 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I'd say HH to the O-line... Had a good night rushing (134 yards on 21 attempts), only sack they gave up I'd blame Collaros on for hanging in there too long ...and the offense as a whole only had 20 yards in penalties.

Yup give some love to the trench masters where it all begins.