GDT-Antlers vs THE CHAMPS

Nolby

Just now, Booch said:

stove will help what ***** there is in the run game significantly....and a regular rotation with Wilson back and Roq rotating in will seal up all leaks...now just get Rose back and have a backfield of him..Darby, BA, Jones, Tyalor and the 2 rookies and good luck getting many TD's on that defence

Yep. Im worried about them sticking with the 8 nis though and rotating the NI wils. Roq has been dressed for a good while. 

Rose would be the icing on the cake. Being able to rotate and go with the extra DB situationally would be massive. 

Usually when we talk about filling gaps and improving the team mid season its major holes that need to be filled. For the most part we can fill internally right now. So if we can get an ex cfler back and get healthy, and get some decent kicking this team will be un stoppable. 

Just now, Booch said:

stove will help what ***** there is in the run game significantly....and a regular rotation with Wilson back and Roq rotating in will seal up all leaks...now just get Rose back and have a backfield of him..Darby, BA, Jones, Tyalor and the 2 rookies and good luck getting many TD's on that defence

Yep. Im worried about them sticking with the 8 nis though and rotating the NI wils. Roq has been dressed for a good while. 

Rose would be the icing on the cake. Being able to rotate and go with the extra DB situationally would be massive. 

Usually when we talk about filling gaps and improving the team mid season its major holes that need to be filled. For the most part we can fill internally right now. So if we can get an ex cfler back and get healthy, and get some decent kicking this team will be un stoppable. 

18 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I see no reason to stick with the 8...tho....wouldnt shock me...if one knock I have on Oshea is his questionable roster use at times, really...at times just plain dumb...but he's the coach so obviously knows more, but man..head shakers at times

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I see no reason to stick with the 8...tho....wouldnt shock me...if one knock I have on Oshea is his questionable roster use at times, really...at times just plain dumb...but he's the coach so obviously knows more, but man..head shakers at times

Thats the truth. I think rocq has dressed for the last 3 games but seen limited reps on D.