GDT-Antlers vs THE CHAMPS

Nolby

7 minutes ago, ddanger said:

I think if Crapinga is ready then he goes back to the PR. Or he gets cut if Crapinga can go. So...I think he's done. And it sends a message to Legghio as well to get it together.

I’d just give the job to Leggs.  Let him work through his yips knowing the team has faith that he can.  Might take some pressure off and allow him to just go out and kick.  At least he’s young and has potential.  Not to mention, he was what?  92% in college?

Mourtada was brutal tonight from the right hash. Has the leg, but missed all three into the exact same spot. Thankfully it didn't cost us the game. Leggs one crappy punt, and a couple of beauties. Glimmer of hope with him. We gotta get this sorted out FAST!!

I agree with the comments about that pick Collaros had in the end zone,. Gave life to the Elks when it really shoulda been game over for them. 

We dodged a bullet or two last night. 

Mrs. Danger turned the sound down last night cause she hates Suitor and I couldn't here a damn thing which was fine by me. And the video/audio right at the end of the game lost?? Nice job.

7 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Well to me Cornelius was impressive ,big, great arm and still could move. Could be a scary Qb in this league if he reads better and keeps developing...

Yes. He looked pretty good at times. Throws a tremendous fastball and big downfield ball.

40 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Well to me Cornelius was impressive ,big, great arm and still could move. Could be a scary Qb in this league if he reads better and keeps developing...

Completion percentage from the pocket off his drop was under 30%.  Most of his completions came when he had a clean path to step up and fire.  When he rolled out he was in trouble, 2 picks and 1 fumble.  Pick six was from the pocket.

Game film will end his potential.  Keep in mind the Bombers D was facing him completely blind, not even pre-season games to look at.

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Completion percentage from the pocket off his drop was under 30%.  Most of his completions came when he had a clean path to step up and fire.  When he rolled out he was in trouble, 2 picks and 1 fumble.  Pick six was from the pocket.

Game film will end his potential.  Keep in mind the Bombers D was facing him completely blind, not even pre-season games to look at.

Yeah I didn't see all this potential people are talking about. He has a big arm but takes a lot of risks that can end in picks, his accuracy was like you said not there consistently enough. He missed a ton of throws. Any qb can do a short throw and hope a receiver gets yards. The biggest issue for the Bombers D was Wilder had some big gains and was generally effective running the ball.

56 minutes ago, ddanger said:

I think if Crapinga is ready then he goes back to the PR. Or he gets cut if Crapinga can go. So...I think he's done. And it sends a message to Legghio as well to get it together.

Seems like he may have some thoughts on the situation but just isn't quite ready to make them public.

1 hour ago, ddanger said:

Yeah I'd cut crapy loose. Mourtada sucked at fgs but made the xpts and had good kick offs. Legs punting has worn thin for Me. 

If we can't get a capable kicker in during the bye then I might have mourtada kick off xpts and head on fgs and have legs take hash kicks maybe. I'd see how mourtada can punt too.  

But damn I wish we'd get a real pro quality kicker.