GDT-Antlers vs THE CHAMPS

Nolby

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Maybe ******* figure it out.

**** excuse.

5 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

You may be right.  But like honestly he should have been making adjustments after his first miss.  That's just unacceptable to miss 3 attempts in almost the exact same fashion

Not making any excuses for the guy. Just saying what I think I am seeing. And he absolutely should have corrected it after the first kick. 

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

So the theory is they didn't have him kick from the hashmarks?

How many kickers are left to themselves during practice? Or use the metal stick to pin the ball? Maybe it’s all on him. I don’t know. But looking at his practice tapes of his monster leg we saw on this site, every kick was from straight on. Just my theory. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Not making any excuses for the guy. Just saying what I think I am seeing. And he absolutely should have corrected it after the first kick. 

How many kickers are left to themselves during practice? Or use the metal stick to pin the ball? Maybe it’s all on him. I don’t know. But looking at his practice tapes of his monster leg we saw on this site, every kick was from straight on. Just my theory. 

Kicker that's never played being dressed for first time would be observed and directed quite closely.  Medlock probably not.