GDT-Antlers vs THE CHAMPS

Nolby

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

That last field goal attempt drifted wide right, but again was already wide from the moment it went off his foot. And all 3 converts have gone straight. I am more and more certain he just doesn’t know how to line up with these wider hash marks. Change my mind. 

I cant fathom the team hasnt coached him up on how to kick field goals in the CFL.

That last field goal attempt drifted wide right, but again was already wide from the moment it went off his foot. And all 3 converts have gone straight. I am more and more certain he just doesn’t know how to line up with these wider hash marks. Change my mind. 

He got the leg but his approach seems odd 

Maybe ******* figure it out.

**** excuse.

Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

You may be right.  But like honestly he should have been making adjustments after his first miss.  That's just unacceptable to miss 3 attempts in almost the exact same fashion

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

It looks like he is pushing the ball but he is not, converts are true, he kicks the ball as he lines up and he is lining up wrong on fg's from the hash