GDT-Antlers vs THE CHAMPS

Nolby

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'd honestly have Jefferson spy him and jam up the passing lanes up the middle.  He's dangerous stepping up and firing but has done nothing actually in the pocket.

that'd work too, kongbo isnt doing that or getting pressure though. JJ has been the major pressure source tnite. 

One thing I'll never understand with this O is why we try to use Demski has a possession guy, 2nd and long.  We have Wolitarsky, Lawler, Adams and it's 2nd and 11 we have a QB trying to fit a ball into a tight window to Demski who does not have the great hands or catch radius, needs open field.  

You see the 2nd down Wolitarsky converted he just boxed the corner out with his ass, brought the ball in and fell forward for the first.  Demski makes plays in the open field, not in coverage.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

One thing I'll never understand with this O is why we try to use Demski has a possession guy, 2nd and long.  We have Wolitarsky, Lawler, Adams and it's 2nd and 11 we have a QB trying to fit a ball into a tight window to Demski who does not have the great hands or catch radius, needs open field.  

You see the 2nd down Wolitarsky converted he just boxed the corner out with his ass, brought the ball in and fell forward for the first.  Demski makes plays in the open field, not in coverage.

Yeah we dont have a lot of serious yac threats like demski. Hit him with some slants and let him keep his momentum going.