"Week Of" Thread - Bombers @ Elks (Week 7)

Noeller

Prukop I think is their no2. taylor Cornelius no3. Taylor is 6'5 235 and a 1 year starter in college. That one year he threw almost 4k yards, ran for 400 more, 32 passing tds 10 rushing.  Hes got a big arm, quick release, and good down field touch. Doesnt seem like a guy who can run the short yardage passing game. Pretty young and raw. 

Edited by wbbfan

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Prukop I think is their no2. Cornelius taylor no3. Taylor is 6'5 235 and a 1 year starter in college. That one year he threw almost 4k yards, ran for 400 more, 32 passing tds 10 rushing. 

Per TSN they are saying Corny Taylor is the No.2.  I prefer Robert Wagner.

Austin Powers - Random Task. Number 2. - YouTube

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Well damn...if this week wasn't a trap game before. It certainly is now.

Especially if they bring in Rocky Butler...

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

Per TSN they are saying Corny Taylor is the No.2.  I prefer Robert Wagner.

Austin Powers - Random Task. Number 2. - YouTube

Especially if they bring in Rocky Butler...

Interesting. Prukop has bounced around a bit. Backed up for TO for 3 years, cut my cal this year. He really busted out when he went to the ducks. 

That was my first thought too, but this D is too good to get throw off by a rookie back up qb. 

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

time to swing a deal to bring in Dom Davis....

It sounds like a good idea on paper but no team is going to help Edmonton out. 

Calgary's not going to give up Maier, we're not going to give up McGuire. Ottawa might give up Nichols, but that does nothing for Edmonton. MBT maybe? Meh.

Edited by Dr Zaius

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Getting way ahead of things here, if the Bombers sweep Edmonton and BC in their next 5, regardless of anything else that happens, they clinch a playoff spot. Add a Calgary loss anywhere in that time and we clinch a home game, add 2 Sask. losses and we clinch first place by game 11. 

Book the flights boys, we're going to the Hammer! ;)

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Getting way ahead of things here, if the Bombers sweep Edmonton and BC in their next 5, regardless of anything else that happens, they clinch a playoff spot. Add a Calgary loss anywhere in that time and we clinch a home game, add 2 Sask. losses and we clinch first place by game 11. 

I figured 5 wins in a 14 game season almost locks up a playoff spot as it is. At least in the East that’s a guaranteed playoff!