Do or Die detailed half-time Banjo Bowl report

do or die

3 hours ago, do or die said:

Kicking auditions start at around 6:30 tonight

I could out kick legs, and my back is F^$#ed right now.  Honestly legs punting hasnt been great either. 

Give lirim the money, maybe first beg medlock to go for another run. Failing that, claim Felix menard brierre off bcs PR. 

Also, our KR game has become a critical. he couldnt get to the 30 on a missed kick with a wall. Nelsons gotta go. 

Hth can you kick off from center field and kick it out of bounds at the 5.  Thats pure trash. That shouldve been a squib kick too. Or even an onside kick. 

Edited by wbbfan

20 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I could out kick legs, and my back is F^$#ed right now.  Honestly legs punting hasnt been great either. 

Give lirim the money, maybe first beg medlock to go for another run. Failing that, claim Felix menard brierre off bcs PR. 

Also, our KR game has become a critical. he couldnt get to the 30 on a missed kick with a wall. Nelsons gotta go. 

Hth can you kick off from center field and kick it out of bounds at the 5.  Thats pure trash. That shouldve been a squib kick too. Or even an onside kick. 

Felix wasn't good enough before- what makes you think he's better now? Lirim is our best hope.

Just now, Tracker said:

And no one picked him up until BC this year.

Yes they did. Montreal, ottawa and sask had him before bc. He hasnt been out of football other than the missed season...

Hey lirim is a FA too no ones picked him up. Musnt be any good either... 

Edited by wbbfan