Back to school week GDT - non banjo pickin’ inbred games

TrueBlue4ever

Just now, Brandon said:

I believe I read that Arbuckle did not get along with the new regime and wanted out...  but not sure. 

Plop, "hey arbuckle we are excited to have you in ottawa. How do you feel about throing a 5 yard out on 2nd and 10?"

Arbuckle, "...."

Plop, "..."

Arbuckle has disconnected from skype

The ottawa red blacks cut arbuckle and signed matt nichols today....

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I don't mind Jim Barker. He's not part of the TSN Yuk Yuk's Comedy Team. 

He's also clearly been mixing alcohol and quaaludes today saying things like weve been very lucky with avoiding injuries so far this year and seemingly blaming Lapo for Dom Davis' terrible INT.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

How do shitty qbs like Dom Davis keep playing in the CFL? He's like a 7 year veteran. If he doesn't get it by now, he never will. He should be cut. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

He's also clearly been mixing alcohol and quaaludes today saying that weve been very lucky with injuries so far this year and seemingly blaming Lapo for Dom Davis' terrible INT.

Well, he ain't wrong about injuries (touch wood) & Davis has been in the CFL since before Trump got elected. How could he not read coverages??? That's coaching. And perhaps a lack of work ethic on Davis.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

How do shitty qbs like Dom Davis keep playing in the CFL? He's like a 7 year veteran. If he doesn't get it by now, he never will. He should be cut. 

Lazy dinosaur roster management. I could produce 10 available qbs that are better and drastically younger with the same surname. Same thing they did with flanders. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

He's also clearly been mixing alcohol and quaaludes today saying that weve been very lucky with injuries so far this year and seemingly blaming Lapo for Dom Davis' terrible INT.

Stove, Kyrie, Rocquemore, Darby, Josh Johnson, Harris, Demski, Grant, Barker clearly has vision equal to Mr Magoo.