Back to school week GDT - non banjo pickin’ inbred games

TrueBlue4ever

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I'm not sure why a kicker initiating contact is roughing the kicker 

Huh? He was hit. A kicker was hit. 

But, even if you disagree with the penalty,how the ef can you penalize a player while he's being fouled. It's like saying, yes, the QB was hit while he was throwing but he didn't get it close to his recoever so it's a penalty. 

Stupid CFL and stupid CFL rules. 

If the intent is to protect kickers while they are in the process of kicking, I agree with the penalty.

That is the spirit of the penalty.

If a kicker goes out of his way to be contacted, like extending your lleg into a guy passing by you, then I am on board with it being a stupid penalty. 

It is  equivalent to diving IMO.

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Huh? He was hit. A kicker was hit. 

But, even if you disagree with the penalty,how the ef can you penalize a player while he's being fouled. It's like saying, yes, the QB was hit while he was throwing but he didn't get it close to his recoever so it's a penalty. 

Stupid CFL and stupid CFL rules. 

AFAIK you don't get a penalty for contacting the kicker before he kicks it. He kicked it, and then was contacted. But the point is that he kicked it before the penalty occurred. So it makes sense to flag him for kicking it out of bounds imo

11 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Bo and Dickensen arguing on the sideline end of first half. 

stumps no t.d. first half.Bo maybe not quite back to full Bo skill level

wilder jr. is a good pass blocker.... also, not flexing after each play.

I noticed Rasheed Bailey doing the ball spin after routine catches. He needs to learn from Lawler who sends the message after each of his catches that he’s been here before and done this before on a regular basis. Next play thanks.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Edmonton is exceptionally bad.  Calgary is low average, they should have this one by 3-4 scores but they've kept Edmonton alive.

Edm is a dangerous bad team. They can bring some pressure and they have some serious offensive threats. Im gonna feel sick to my stomach if we lose to them. We arent going 13-1, but I hate the elk. 

That TD pass was strange man.