Back to school week GDT - non banjo pickin’ inbred games

TrueBlue4ever

So.....seeing as A.C Leonard refused to provide a drug test, thats just blatant admitted of using something...wonder now if that dumb fan base will ride that to death like they did about Harris' issues in 2019....cheater....lost respect...et..etc....at least Harris submits his tests, as he had no reason not to....this just weakens their already weak team....more excuses for the loss I guess haha

Just now, Booch said:

So.....seeing as A.C Leonard refused to provide a drug test, thats just blatant admitted of using something...wonder now if that dumb fan base will ride that to death like they did about Harris' issues in 2019....cheater....lost respect...et..etc....at least Harris submits his tests, as he had no reason not to....this just weakens their already weak team....more excuses for the loss I guess haha

I love the irony. Especially after the jones era when the riders had a rype group of convicts and ped users.

I remember the UFC trying to test wanderlei silva and him jumping out a 2nd story window and running away bare foot in his gitch. I choose to imagine AC had a melon hat and rider pride gitch and did the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Seedy B will sit pout the re-match. And no, those are not typos. 

https://www.tsn.ca/CFL/video/ticats-banks-to-miss-game-against-argos-on-friday~2278209

Speedy b has been missing since the bombers deleted him in the GC.  

18 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I love the irony. Especially after the jones era when the riders had a rype group of convicts and ped users.

I remember the UFC trying to test wanderlei silva and him jumping out a 2nd story window and running away bare foot in his gitch. I choose to imagine AC had a melon hat and rider pride gitch and did the same thing. 

Speedy b has been missing since the bombers deleted him in the GC.  

Lol at gitch, and more importantly: how does it differ from gotch?

23 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

From the “de-railing a thread 101” playbook: “Let’s talk about underwear” 

WTF is going on with MBB today?????????

It's the whole season so far. The long time with out football has us out of shape. Threads derailing every where. Don't worry we will get it fixed in time for the off season. 

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

It's the whole season so far. The long time with out football has us out of shape. Threads derailing every where. Don't worry we will get it fixed in time for the off season. 

I'm still working through some things. Maintenance mostly but I hope to be 100% before the playoffs. 

I've been keeping in game shape by yelling at the TV. Suitor has been a big help. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Daisy Dukes | Pick Up Artist Terms And Men's Dating Advice

This my seestor,she #1 fan in all of Saskatchewan!

33 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'm still working through some things. Maintenance mostly but I hope to be 100% before the playoffs. 

I've been keeping in game shape by yelling at the TV. Suitor has been a big help. 

Your jaw must have a bicept then by now