3 stars HH LDC beatdown

wbbfan

Just now, BBlink said:

Bighill was huge in contain all night. Team win though

not jus that but when we dropped him back into deep cover 2 it gave fajardo fits! freed up BA to make a lot more plays. BH was a monster tnite. 

Just now, Geebrr said:

******* domination...beat their ass.

******* pretenders 

QFT. Undisputed reigning defending champs. no1 in the standings. no1 in the power rankings. Rest doesnt matter, there can be only 1!

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! 

**** those pretender assholes and the Jesus Sprinkles horse they rode in on. 

1. Biggie. DPOTY in the early going. 

2. Harris. Solid if unspectacular performance. 

3. 2Jeff 2Furious... Faj **** himself several times over. Actual **** in his pants. 

HH - Our beloved crossbar! 

IGF West!!! 

**** you Rider assholes so much. Man it's good to be home and drinking good Manitoba beer and watching the Bombers win. 

1. D line in general. Don't matter who Is out there  

2. Harris- hard running but just a difference maker. Get him more catches 

3 . The DBs.  Alford. Nichols. BA. Pick one. 

HH- yup. Goal post but seriously Leggs had another solid game all around. Confidence is key 

Perhaps an extra HH for the receivers... not many drops today. Did Bailey play? Just saying  

Edited by Goalie

Collaros: Sticking it to Saskatchewan. Threw some darts. His receivers worked hard for him all game long. Woli & Lawler made a couple of great catches. 

Harris: Close to or over a hundred yards kept the Rider defense off balance. 

Brandon Alexander: Two picks by the ballhawk safety.

HHA: The entire defense. They were physical. They were mean. They kicked the Riders offense all over the field. Fajardo was hit on nearly every pass play. They were in his head by the end of the game. 

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

1. D line in general. Don't matter who Is out there  

2. Harris- hard running but just a difference maker. Get him more catches 

3 . The DBs.  Alford. Nichols. BA. Pick one. 

HH- yup. Goal post but seriously Leggs had another solid game all around. Confidence is key 

Perhaps an extra HH for the receivers... not many drops today. Did Bailey play? Just saying  

I thought Liegghio was terrible. We need to bring in another kicker. Someone other than Crapigna. 

14 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Also a lot to ask a guy to kick a 56 yarder and then a 46 yarder into the wind. Not really setting a young guy up for success.

That's what being a pro kicker is all about. Pressure, pressure, pressure. No different than throwing a rookie qb in there with no experience like Jake Maier, Dane Evans or Chris Streveler. They either handle it or not. I'm not convinced Liegghio will finish the season with us.  The Als have a rookie U Sports kicker who is having a solid year. Liegghio has been wildly inconsistent. 

18 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Also a lot to ask a guy to kick a 56 yarder and then a 46 yarder into the wind. Not really setting a young guy up for success.

I think the 56 was basically treated as a punt with a small chance to be good. I don't count it. He had 2 poor punts and  1 good o ko.  If we can get a high end vet I would 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I think the 56 was basically treated as a punt with a small chance to be good. I don't count it. He had 2 poor punts and  1 good o ko.  If we can get a high end vet I would 

His inaccuracy & nervousness is going to cost us big time. Just remember all the games we lost because Troy Westwood sucked.