GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West

JCon

Man out side of FCABRF or barf for short :P  havent seen any rider fans over here this week. Even he hasnt been really active this week. Its strange, especially after a missed season and them having a bye week. Usually we'd have a trash talk thread with 10+ pages and some hi jacked weekly posts. 

I wonder if they are a bit worried being undefeated but also largely un tested so far. I feel like this is a huge ? game for both teams. The riders havent been tested and have eeked out wins vs bad teams. The bombers play call and health is a concern for me. I know we can do what it takes, but I worry that we will continue to fall into the same coaching traps. 

I wonder if the RR forum is inundated with blue meanies 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Because covid is real and a real threat to the players who may not be vaxxed... 

I'm aware of that. The post I commented on seemed to indicate concern over our fans going to Regina and getting infected and then coming back and spreading it at our game. Possible given Saskatchewan's lower vax rate and general attitude but same could be said for our fans who are vaxxed but live in Southern Health.

Now I'd be worried if I was a Stamps fan about their players getting an outbreak from Edmonton.

22 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I'm aware of that. The post I commented on seemed to indicate concern over our fans going to Regina and getting infected and then coming back and spreading it at our game. Possible given Saskatchewan's lower vax rate and general attitude but same could be said for our fans who are vaxxed but live in Southern Health.

Now I'd be worried if I was a Stamps fan about their players getting an outbreak from Edmonton.

You are not required to be vaxxed to attend this game. 

29 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Well the lower vax thing plus the fact they are at numbers similar to their 3rd wave and have basically no restrictions. 

Our stadium requires full vaccination, theirs requires (at least until the 17th) nothing. Plus the people going to bars last night which were packed. 

Edited by Geebrr

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

It's a TikTok thing. You need to be a tiktok'r to gets what's up and what's down. Or something. 

For context, the entire province of Manitoba had 440 diagnosed active cases as of Friday (I know undiagnosed is likely significantly higher).That is like having every active diagnosed  covid case in Manitoba at the game today.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

For context, the entire province of Manitoba had 440 diagnosed active cases as of Friday (I know undiagnosed is likely significantly higher).That is like having every active diagnosed  covid case in Manitoba at the game today.

Yeah I hope our team and province Come out of these two games ok. Better not end up with a reschedule game like Edmonton due to the green guys.